Ibis Paris Pere Lachaise
  • Pool
$565
$517
Agoda.com
All reviewsmetro stationnice hotelfew minutes walkeurosstreetlouvre
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Stayed here during the summer holiday in july. Apart from saying im very satisfied with the cleanliness and size of the room was above my expectations of a typical paris hotel, i really had to commend the friendliness and honesty of the staff in this hotel. Upon check in, being a typical tourist first time in paris, the receptionist (couldnt remember his name but probably ard40+ of age)cautioned us of what to watch out for during our visit in paris. Always helpful to my requests and questions. Another thing that i truly appreciate is the honesty of the maid. Upon returning to my home country, my girlfriend had only realised that she left her chanel earrings in the room. My girlfriend quickly drop the hotel an email and to our surprise, the maid and management has safe kept the ear rings for us before we even emailed them. The ear ring is not something very expensive but it has sentimental value to it. We got the ear rings back just as it is and we owe the maid and hotel a big THANK YOU!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Danielmhl
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This hotel is pretty standard of the IBIS hotel chain though probably a bit on the smaller side.

The hotel was clean with a friendly and helpful front desk staff. The rates were decent - especially in the middle of summer during Tour De France Week. Air conditioning was a wonderful feature as most Paris hotels do not have it.

The location is a little out of the way but easy access to the metro to get anywhere you would want to go in about 10 minutes. Great little patisserie right across the street with yummy sandwiches. There is a grocery store and laundrymate down the street as well.

Room Tip: Corriders are very small! Try to avoid the rooms on the end as you have to almost open every door to be able to get out!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank izerdiver32
Reviewed August 2, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed over the week end. I found a very good rate. The hotel is not the most confortable, it has the smallest sink I have seen in my life, the room is small, corridors really narrow and the lift could bring just one person, two if they dont mind being very close to each other. The good part of this hotel is the position, it is in chemin vert, a long narrow road, very central. It is on walking distance from Bastille, Belleville, Perelachaise. Close to Voltaire too. I simple words is close to many metro stops and just a few stops away from the Seine river. For a weekend I would probably go back but can't really do more than one or two nights.

Room Tip: Bring earplugs, walls are really thin
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Typical Ibis hotel, built into an oldish Parisian block of flats, so rooms slightly smaller then might be expected, small lift and narrow winding staircase. I arrived late at night when it was dark and the area looked a bit rough, but I did not feel threatened, although there was a Police presence doing spot identity checks. The hotel is a few minutes walk from the nearest metro station and then tucked in round a corner, but no problems finding it with a good map as look as you take the right road at the major intersection. Staff friendly, easy and quick to check-in and out. A small moment of discomfort when it was said that I had not booked breakfast, but I produced a print out showing the contrary and then had it confirmed - apparently he had not seen it as it was way down at the bottom of the screen. I am not sure if this was a genuine misunderstanding or a scam, but either way I got my breakfast and did not have to pay more. Remember to ask for a password for the wi-fi when you checking in, although it is free. Room was quiet, comfortable and clean. Breakfast was OK, but a bit understaffed, so some items ran out, before being replenished at busy times.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business