Grand Hotel Francais
$1,653
$1,189
  • Pool
2,102 results
All reviewsrue des bouletsnation stationplace de la nationmetro stationminute walkthe hotel staffrooms are smallour honeymooncorner roomexcellent hotelsuperior roomcroissantsboiled eggscentral pariscold meatsbooked this hoteltourist attractions
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay, close to Metro or a nice walk to Bastille.
Staff are very friendly and helped us with everything from making confirmations for us, sending our postcards and giving us advice on where to eat.
They didn't mind that we only speak English.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bec K
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This is a nice hotel in a good location. It's few minutes walk from two different metro station on different lines so you've got loads of options. Close enough to walk into the historic part of the town as well.

Rooms are a bit small, but who goes to Paris to sit in their hotel room?

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2014

If you want large and luxury, with hotel restaurants, then you can pay for it elsewhere, but this centrally located hotel is value for money with a clean and comfortable room and absolutely quality service. The staff are friendly, helpful, and go out of their way to make sure you have what you need plus more. Whilst I have no other experiences to compare it to, should I return to this will definitely be at the top of my list to come back to. Outstanding service - Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2014

The hotel is in a good location, just 1 minute walk from a metro stop and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast offered is good - pastries not as fresh as something you would get from a patisserie down the road, but there is a good selection.

But the staff and the level of service are what make this a 5 star review. They were extremely helpful from the moment we arrived, spoke perfect English, and gave us good recommendations for restaurants to go to in the area. On the final day of our stay I was running the Paris Marathon, and so had already checked out of our room after I had finished the race in the afternoon. However when I came back to the hotel to pick up my bags, they went out of their way to find an empty room for me, and gave me the key to use the room and have a shower and get changed. This really was appreciated!

Would recommend the hotel to others, and will be coming back to Grand Hotel Francais when I next visit Paris.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Very nice room! small, but very clean and comfortable,Great bat room.free WiFi in the room, good breakfast. Very close to the metro station. Walking distance from the main attractions. Great value for money, very recommend !

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple