This was a really nice find for our one night stopover in Paris, it is in easy walking distance of the metro, restaurants and gay bars.
The hotel entrance is grand and welcoming, the staff were extremely polite and helpful and the room was modern, clean and comfortable with a nice bed and bathroom. There were no views other than of the building works nearby - but we didn't expect it for the price.
We would definitely stay here or in this area again - it was ideal for night-life, restaurants, metro and gay bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Paris Bastille Opera hotel is located in the historic center of Paris, near the banks of the Seine. Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre museum, the Champs Elysees, department stores and the Gare de Lyon/Gare du Nord train stations can be reached bymetro and the hotel is near the Bercy and La Defense business districts. Our hotel offers 305 air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Bastille Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bastille Opera Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Bastille Opera
- Ibis Hotel Paris