We were staying for 7 nights starting Sep 25th. We ordered the one bedroom apartment (and got room 518) for 2 adults and 3 children.
The benefits for us were:
• The location (walking distance to the Bastlie about 5 minutes), a metro station 150 meters away
• The kitchen was well equipped – it is priceless when travelling with kids
• The room was comfortable – not fancy and backyard view – but with enough space
• The stuff – unlike other reviewers, we were aware they are cleaning once a week, but whenever we had problems – they did their best to fix, and they provide free umbrellas…
• Two supermarkets within less than 2 minutes walking – Casino was with more options and cheaper, and nice bakeries.
• The homeless around (but you can see them all over Paris)
• Not working wireless (they are still working on it), and not stable cable internet (but we could work with)
•You can ask them to change the TV settings for other languages then French.
• There is a metro station (Breguet-Sabin) 2 minutes walking, and another in athe parallel main street (Chemin Vert) which are closer to the hotel than the Bastile and much less crowded (in any case use it if you can after 9:30 during weekdays)
• When going to the Disney buy the return tickets when you get off and do not wait for the evening (huge waiting time and only few active machines)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Place des Vosges, the most beautiful square in Paris, Apart'hotel Citadines Bastille Marais Paris plunges you into the very heart of the French capital. The charm of the Marais district is evident in the presence of sumptuous 17th century mansions and its well-preserved character and heritage. But it is undoubtedly in its unassuming alleyways that the district's magic works best, thanks to the art, photography and antiques galleries. Old Paris offers an endless stream of curiosities just waiting to be discovered. Your Apart Hotel overlooks the Boulevard Richard Lenoir and its beautiful tree-lined promenade. It is located 10 minutes from Place de la Bastille, and just a few steps away from the Bréguet-Sabin metro station. You will find it the ideal pied-à-terre for a few nights or a stay of several weeks in Paris. If you are travelling by car, our serviced apartments hotel offers you access to a private car park (charges apply). Paris's 11th district is sure to surprise you. The Bastille district is one of the liveliest and trendiest in the capital. By day, lose yourself in its winding alleyways as you wander from little shops to hidden courtyards. In the evening, make the most of the area's buzzing party atmosphere. Just steps from the hotel, you can explore the Marais, Paris's lively historic centre. From Beaubourg to Place des Vosges, not forgetting the Musée Carnavalet, magnificent private mansions rub shoulders with gardens, art galleries and trendy bars. Whether you are on a business trip or travelling with family, the fully serviced apartments of Citadines Bastille Marais Paris feature fitted kitchens and satellite TV to blend modernity and comfort. Our studios and apartments can accommodate from two to four people. And for even greater luxury and space, some even have a terrace or balcony. Reception is open 24/7 to ensure that your stay is as pleasant as possible and complementary WiFi is available in all our serviced apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Citadines Bastille Marais Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Bastille Marais Hotel Paris