We wanted to stay somewhere not too far from the centre but slightly off the beaten track and near a metro stop. This was perfect. The hotel rooms were clean and a good size with everything we needed. The rooms we had were accessed via a small courtyard which made staying different from the usual hotel. I would definitely go back. If you go, the boulangerie on the way back to the metro is amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel is on the stylish Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, central to historical Parisian sites including the Place de la Bastille, the Marais district, the Place des Vosges, and the Place de la Nation. The hotel is decorated in an Art Deco style with furniture and art from the 1930s; a pretty courtyard features private gardens and terraces. Spacious and air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated with contemporary furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Le Patio Saint Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western - Le Patio Saint-Antoine Hotel Paris
- Le Patio St Antoine Paris