Just a few yards from 'Nation' Metro and RER this hotel is in a fine location, with good restaurants abounding along the road. The entrance is unimpressive, but leads to a number of hidden garden courtyards -- so one can have a quiet night's sleep on a busy road. Our room (no 82), although well appointed with cooking ring and microwave, was very small, and we had to squeeze into a recess to get to the wardrobe and room safe. So in essence it is a hotel to be recommended for convenience and good service -- but not from our experience for a luxurious bedroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel is on the stylish Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, central to historical Parisian sites including the Place de la Bastille, the Marais district, the Place des Vosges, and the Place de la Nation. The hotel is decorated in an Art Deco style with furniture and art from the 1930s; a pretty courtyard features private gardens and terraces. Spacious and air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated with contemporary furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Patio Bastille reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western - Le Patio Saint-Antoine Hotel Paris
- Le Patio St Antoine Paris