Citadines Les Halles Paris
$265
Cancelon
  • Fitness center
1,188 results
All reviewsnotre damedeluxe studiopompidou centredes innocentsgreat locationfree coffee machinesmall dishwasherapartment hotelchatelet metroconstruction noiseone bedroom apartmentthe sofa bedlaundry roomwithin walking distancenoisy at nightcentral locationroom facing
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Room (suite) was wonderful, large with a kitchen full of all you might need to use. Bathroom was roomy ( but the toilet was a little high to sit on - might be I'm to short). Staff were very helpful with all our inquiries. Transfers to and from airport arranged by lovely staff. Location very close to Metro, RER and walking distance to many attractions. High number of local cafes to eat (breakfast, lunch or dinner). Loved our stay in Paris.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Adrien S, Guest Relations Manager at Citadines Les Halles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Thank you for your feedback which will be shared with the team at Citadines Prestige Les Halles.

Your feedback motivates us to do better to ensure that our residents have a warm and pleasant experience.

Once again, thank you for making us one of your preferred accommodation choices. We look forward to welcoming you again

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stayed there for two weeks with the family because we had medical check ups to do and Paris was full so my options were limited, the hotel looked good online but here is the issue:
while the location is in the center of Paris this is a very commercial area with a lot of youngsters staying up late at the cafes around the hotel, so it gets noisy at night and we had trouble sleeping.
The area around the hotel does not feel very safe specially at night (around 10 pm) where you could run in to people selling drugs.
As soon as you walk out of the hotel door the whole area smells like a kitchen due to number of cafes, we tried three rooms on 2 different floors and the sixth floor smelled like a kitchen because pizza hut was in the same building and im guessing the smell leaked from the pipes.
One of the rooms had an AC issue.
Wifi is very very terrible and even when i was given an ethernet cable that didnt solve the problem, it was still very slow.
room sizes are ok and the rooms are generally clean, no complaints there
Another problem with the location is that cars cant get to the entrance, not every taxi driver will know how to get there, if you have a lot of luggage or someone with accessibility requirements do not book at this hotel.
i want to say this might be suitable for young people on a budget but again this was not a cheap hotel, 350 Euro a night for 1 bedroom apartment is a lot of money for all the issues we had with that place.
One positive thing is that i found the staff very friendly, supportive, and professional.

Room Tip: Do not book at the sixth floor, it smells like pizza hut kitchen Try get a room with a view on the inside court, these will be less noisy that ones with view on the street
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank tripfahad
Adrien S, Guest Relations Manager at Citadines Les Halles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback with us through Trip Advisor.

I would like to apologise for the disappointing stay you had with us. Please be assured that we
are always seeking to satisfy the expectations of our residents. For this reason, I hope that we will have another opportunity to improve your stay experience in the near future.

Once again, please accept our apologies and do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of any assistance to you anytime.

Guest relations Manager

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have been staying in this hotel for several days on a business trip from september 1st till the 10th 2013 in room 620 (Club)
What a surprise !
1. The staff is REALLY NICE and helpful
2. The Room is QUIET and CLEAN
3. The localisation is SO GREAT : You are in the middle of the City ...
Franckly, the best possible choice....I am not used to review hotels on Internet. I do it this time coz I really appreciated....
Jeremy

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeremy R

Thank you for choosing Citadines Prestige Les Halles as your accommodation during your bussiness trip in Paris.

It is always encouraging for us to learn that our valuable residents are satisfied with our service.

We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I was lucky enough to stay here for one night in a business trip, end August - a double
bed studio on the 5th floor.

Like many citadines, they aim to give a more homely feel than you get from a hotel-with a well
equipped kitchenette being a key feature.

Nice modern styling in the room - everything clean and well presented.

Not cheap - the studio tariff printed outside was around 300 Euros, but this is the 'Prestige' version of their hotel range, and I guess you might get better deals for this place if you shop around on the net.

The location is very convenient. Few minutes walk from Chatelet Les Halles metro. And lots of places to eat and drink. Few minutes walk to Pompidou Centre and well positioned for many other sights.

The staff are multilingual, which helps. And there is a nice modern and light reception area.

Personally I would not spend 12 Euros on their breakfast as there are many small bakeries nearby - with a croissant typically at 1 euro.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your compliments about our serviced residence during your recent stay.

We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our facilities and service.

We hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I considered a number of privately owned serviced apartments in locations in almost every arrondisment within reasonable proximity of the centre of Paris, before opting for Citadines. Its appeal was its excellent location at Les Halles in the heart of the city coupled with the fact that while there are some privately owned self-serviced gems, overall the big chains tend to be more reliable in my experience.

I hadn't read the TripAdvisor comments prior to my arrival and am rather amazed by some of them. Perhaps it depends on expectations, but I spent an enjoyable four nights.

My studio on the fifth floor faced on to the square featuring the Fountain of the Innocents. While there was a general buzz of people mingling it was only noisy once (a Friday night busker).

The thing is, because it's so central, there are discoveries to be made in whatever direction you set out. I found myself walking 20+ kilomatres a day, so by bedtime, while often an insomniac at home, I proved to be a very sound sleeper.

The rooms are moderately compact without being cramped, clean and well-appointed - better than the website pics might have you think.

The kitchen was one of the best equipped I've encountered though interestingly with place settings for three (for a ménage à trois? – how very French). Not that you really need to cook much as there are cafes, restaurants and stores selling all manner of ready to consume food in surrounding streets plus three mini-supermarkets.

The buffet breakfast (included in the deal I opted for) was more than adequate with a good selection to suit tastes sweet and savoury.

The staff from reception to the breakfast room were friendly and helpful, fluent in English but kind enough to indulge me in my fractured French.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

It is great to have you stay with us. We appreciate your review and the compliments about our service and facilities.

We hope to see welcome you again.