This location is excellent for art lovers and soon for shoppers. When the Forum, next store, is completed, the prices should go up.
I visited with three adult women, two daughters, and they were pleased with the location and shopped until I dropped. Great access to many subway lines and with a train station one block away, great access to the airports and outlying French countryside.
Hotel staff were wonderful and very cheerful. We used the kitchenette extensively. The laundry is a great plus! Would return in the future, but expect the price to be higher once the forum is complete. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apart'hotel Citadines Les Halles welcomes you to one of the districts of the French capital, once known as the belly of Paris. Between tradition and modernity, you will rub shoulders with centuries of history and feel the beating heart of a capital that is perpetually changing. You can stroll among the vast and maze-like pedestrian zone: from the mediaeval alleyways of the Montorgueil district to the avant-garde architecture of Pompidou Centre, from the peace of the Ile de la Cité to the hustle and bustle of the Forum des Halles. Ideally situated just metres from the Châtelet-Les Halles metro station, your Apart Hotel welcomes you 24/7 and guarantees direct and rapid access to all the business centres and iconic places that are dear to Parisians. Each of our 189 studios or 2-room serviced apartments is equipped with a kitchen and a bathroom. Whether yours is a business trip or a sightseeing getaway, our personnel are at your service to assist you with your arrangements and to offer you the benefit of their advice and recommendations. It's impossible to stay in the Forum des Halles area without giving in to the temptations of the myriad of designer boutiques that make this district the cradle of fashion and prestige with the French touch. With its clever blend of shops and cultural attractions, the district is near the Théâtre du Châtelet and the Théâtre de la Ville, within walking distance of the Bateaux Mouches sightseeing boats so emblematic of Paris, and within reach of the busy Rue de Rivoli and its many cafés and restaurants. Once night falls, cross the threshold of a jazz club and discover the intimacy of one of Paris's most typical evenings out. Cosily accommodated in one of our spacious - up to 40m² - serviced apartments, you'll enjoy all the benefits of a stay that's both comfortable and independent. Cook up your meals in your fully equipped kitchen, use the complementary WiFi to keep in touch with your loved ones, and take advantage of the weekly housekeeping and services on offer at this 4 star serviced apartments hotel. A wide range of à la carte services are also available to personalise your stay, from a fitness room and breakfast served in the dining room, to a meeting room, additional daily housekeeping, dry-cleaning, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Citadines Les Halles Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Les Halles Hotel Paris
- Citadines Les Halles Hotel Paris
- Citadines Paris Les Halles