“Novotel never more!!!!”

Novotel Paris Les Halles
Ranked #396 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I was recently in this hotel with my family and I did not nominate anyone. The room we stayed in was very tight (had no closet for our clothes) and the beds were bad. However, the most important detail was that my wife got fleas on the second day. The mattress was torn and dirty. It was easier to change the mattress than in the change room. I felt really bad will on the part of the attendants. The location is bad and has a piece in the front that starts at 06:00. Novotel never!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank prsj2013
NovotellesHalles, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Les Halles, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Novotel Paris Les Halles for your stay in Paris and for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

I am really sorry to read that you did not have a pleasant stay with us. I have taken good note of all your comments and I am really disappointed by the incident happened with your bed. Please be assured that I will personally check and forward your comments to the concerned services in order to avoid this kind of incident in the future.

I hope this has not altered the image of our establishment and that you will consider our hotel for your next visit to Paris.

There are newer reviews for Novotel Paris Les Halles

Reviewed October 21, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Stayed at Novotel Les Halles Paris for 5 nights in October. Family of 3 adults and two children - booked two rooms. Amazing location. Construction around although very visible did not impact our stay. We had rooms on sixth floor - fantastic views and quiet with windows closed. Yes - we could open windows and we even had a door in family room which was an incredibly large executive very comfortable for two adults and 12 and 10 year old. Other adult was close by and also happy with room. Breakfast was included and good value. Could walk a lot of places. Walked to Louvre on Friday night and felt safe. Some undesirables around but they are in most tourist areas of Paris - no one hassled us. Overall very impressed and happy with Novotel Les Halles. Staff were friendly and polite.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotellesHalles, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Les Halles, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Novotel Paris les Halles for your stay in Paris with your family and for taking the time to share such detailed comments with other travellers.

I am really happy to read that you enjoyed our place and central location and you had a great time with us.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again soon at the Novotel Paris les Halles.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Staff were great and accommodating.
In front of the hotel,a new entrance to the metro is under construction-estimated completion 2017
In the back, a massive project extending Les Halle's
Worst of all, the hotel which opened in 1975 is undergoing much needed renovation. During the day ,jack hammers and pounding abounds.
Spent two nights ending Oct 12,2013
Do not expect any nap time during the weekdays. On Sat morning,hotel renovation continued.we could hear the noise outside the hotel.
Would I stay again- yes when the interior construction is co completed as it is in a great location

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Novotel Paris Les Halles for your stay in Paris and for taking the time to share your comments with other travellers.

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed our central location and our services. However, I am duly sorry to read that you were disturbed by the noise due to renovation works. It is true that Les Halles are going are going through major renovations and we are doing our best to welcome our guests in a most pleasant atmosphere.

Trusting you will not hold this against us and that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon to the Novotel Paris les Halles.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 13, 2013

a very good place to stay, close to restaurantes, metro and trains.
2 blocks from the sene river and very close to the Louvre it's an excellent option.
The Hales Forum, for those who don't know, is like a shopping mall with connections to the metro system and RER trains, so it's easy to reach out everywhere in Paris.
The hotel itself is clean, they have free wifi and even computers for guest use in the lobby. They even have a gym with new equipment and the breakfast is worth. It's better to hire the breakfast from the hotel than break your head looking for a place to eat on the strets.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank akb06

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Novotel Paris Les Halles for your stay in Paris and for taking the time to share your feedbacks on Tripadvisor.

I am glad to read that you had a nice time with us and you enjoyed our central location.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to the Novotel Paris Les Halles.

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I stayed at this Novotel by mistake as I actually thought my booking was for the Novotel close to the Eiffel Tower, and must confess I loved every minute of my stay. It's infant the best Accor hotel I have stayed in. The welcome was really cool, my room was clean and nice, and I enjoyed all the meals I had. I also loved the fact there were complimentary drinks in the room for the executive room.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Soolaiya

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Novotel Paris les Halles for your stay in Paris and for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I am really happy to see that you enjoyed our central location and the quality of our services.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to the Novotel Paris les Halles.