Novotel Paris Les Halles
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$1,219
  • Restaurant
$237
$230
  • Pool
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
$164
$564
$503
  • Restaurant
4,082 results
All reviewsnotre damegreat locationconstruction workexecutive roompompidou centremetro stationsofa bedcentral locationwalking distancecdg airporthotel entrancefamily roommodern hotelseparate toiletrer blots of restaurantsmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the novotel very central, not noisey as some reviewers would suggest, very clean as you would expect from a Novatel, its been a great stay, can recomend this motel. The people are welcoming even if there is a language barrier , but easily conveyed, Loved it

Reviewed July 31, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotellesHalles, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Les Halles, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have just returned from a four night break with my husband and two children in Paris.

Good Points - The Hotel is centrally located and despite the surrounding building work we found it very quiet during the day and evening. The staff on reception are polite and helpful. We had breakfast in the restaurant every morning and it was better than we expected. We never had a problem getting a table as soon as we walked in and the food was replenished quickly. The foyer is pleasant, but lacks atmosphere compared to the bustling square outside the Hotel. We had a window that opened wide and we could watch the streets come to life in the morning which was lovely. We found the beds comfortable and the air conditioning in the room worked well (it was extremely hot during our stay and sunny). Free safe in the room. Free Mac computers and a kids area was very good.

Bad Points - On the first night we had a shower to find that somehow it had flooded the bedroom. My husband reported this to Reception and was told someone would come and look at it. On the second evening we used the shower/bath again to find that it still flooded the bedroom. I don't think anyone had looked at our problem and considering the state of the carpet I would imagine this happened all the time. The toilet smelt disgusting and being situated as soon as you walked through the door was not very welcoming. The room did not have a mirror in the bedroom either which seemed strange. I wasn't in Paris to watch TV and we spent very little time in our room, but it would have been nice to have had an English News Channel to catch up with the world first thing in the morning.

Overall, the Hotel did not ruin our trip to Paris, but it did not enhance the experience. If I had been staying longer than four nights I would have asked to move to a different room. If I returned to Paris I would stay somewhere else. We got the train to and from CDG Airport and it was extremely easy (and cheap) - just watch the exit you take from the station otherwise you could be wandering around for a while trying to get your bearings.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Novotel Paris Les Halles for your stay in Paris and for taking the time to share detailed comments with other travelers.

I am pleased to see that you really enjoyed our central location and all our services. However, I have duly noted your comments on the shower and please be assured that I will forward them to the concerned service in order to avoid such incident again.

It is true that Les Halles are going are going through major renovations and we are doing our best to welcome our guests in a most pleasant atmosphere.

Thanking you again for your feedbacks and looking forward to welcoming you again soon to the Novotel Paris les Halles.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was clean and in a great location - near the Notre Dame, the Louvre, and Musee D'Orsay. What made the hotel great, though was the attentive and responsive staff. Everyone was very kind to us (especially my 3-year-old). Manuel Carrillo, the concierge, was particularly helpful when we needed some medical assistance. He quickly arranged to have a doctor come to the room but we opted to go to the American hospital instead. He had a taxi waiting within a few minutes to take us and helped us out to the taxi. Great service, Manuel. Thanks for your help during our stay.
In addition, the hotel arranged a taxi for us on another day and we left a bag inside the taxi by accident. I immediately called the hotel and they helped to track down the taxi and the driver came to the restaurant where he had dropped us within 20 minutes with our bag! Really excellent service by this hotel. The management should be congratulated.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Novotel Paris Les Halles for your stay in Paris with your family and for taking the time to share your experience on trip advisor.

I am glad to see that you enjoyed the place and that you were fully satisfied with our services. Thanks for your comments on our staff.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again soon to the Novotel Paris les Halles.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I would like to commend Jamal the receptionist on the evening of the 20th July who went out of his way to retrieve an earring which had slipped down the hand basin into the drain trap below. Luckily Jamal had been a plumber at one time and was able to get my earring without me having to wait for the maintenance crew to come on duty the following day.
Well done Novotel for employing such resourceful staff!

Room Tip: Inner courtyard rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
NovotellesHalles, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Les Halles, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying at our hotel and for taking the time to share such detailed comments on Tripadvisor.

I am happy to see that you had a nice time with us, Thanks for your comments on Djamel, I shall not fail to forward it to him.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again soon at the Novotel Paris les Halles.