TripAdvisor
Paris
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews hotel opera pret a manger madeleine church great location place de la concorde st honore family suite heart of paris within walking distance room was spacious the hotel staff around the corner hotel is located very pleasant stay definitely stay here again excellent hotel breakfast was included
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location for walking to major things to see and it's dead center for sightseeing all other places. Wonderful staff; very friendly and speak excellent English . Very clean and quiet rooms. Traveling with my wife and other family members. Enjoyed my stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mihci, Directeur général at Hotel Opera Richepanse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear rbusey1170,

Thank you for your generous words regarding your recent experience with us.

It's wonderful to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay!

I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back to Richepanse very soon,

With best regards,
I

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perfect location . A few minutes walk to metro, The Louvre, Touileries. Friendly reception and very clean. The rooms are serviced twice a day. They are on the small side but to be expected for this area of Paris.

Dear johnfromwollongong,

Thank you for so positive review following your recent stay.

It is a pleasure to know that your experience at Richepanse was pleasant and I do hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back in near future,

With warmest regards,

Reviewed September 16, 2019

My husband and I had a very pleasant stay. In particular I want to point out the excellent services we had by your receptionist Anastasia. She takes a genuine interest in guests and finds the right solution to their wishes, acting efficiently and friendly. In short: Anastasia is an efficient professional and a charming person.

Dear claudiamegli,

Thank you so much for your great review!

I'm delighted that you were pleased with the hotel!

I will pass on your kind feedback to Anastasia - she will be happy to know you felt so well taken care of.

We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit!

With best regards,

Reviewed September 10, 2019

The hotel had great location and clean room, but our room was next to the elevator and it sounded like a train was moving above up every time it went up and down. Also hotel couldn’t find us any of 4 restaurant reservations that we requested and to make things worse there was a mistake in booking our taxi to the airport which caused a delay.
Breakfast room was small and underground felt claustrophobic and never ate there .

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear salsalman,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay.

We are happy that you appreciated our great location in very center of Paris.

I am sorry to see that we did not meet your expectations in terms of room and hotel services.
I'd like to let you know that we always help our guests making the restaurants reservations however the restaurants you asked were walk-in only.

Please accept again our apologies for the inconveniences caused with delay of taxi. The taxi company apologizes as well for being 20 min late.

Thank you again for your valuable comments which help us to constantly improve our services and we look forward to having you again.

With kind regards,

Reviewed September 6, 2019

When you get the best location in Paris with kind stuff at the hotel reception, for sure you will have nice and pleasant holiday in Paris, this is what I found out in this hotel .
Beautiful well decorated clean room with good lighting and large bathroom.

Dear alroumihusam,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to post this perfect review!

I'm delighted to see you enjoyed our central location, the comfort of our beautiful rooms and the quality of service!

It will be a pleasure for all of us to welcome you back, thanks again for choosing us!

With warm regards,