I stayed at the Saint James Albany yesterday evening for the second time. It is the fashion week in Paris so unfortunately, I couldn't go to me favourite hotel.
I stayed there already 1 year ago and I was a bit disappointed. My opinion didn't change.
The location is amazing and the building could be beautiful. But the complete hotel seems to be a "could be". My room could be very nice: big, quiet ... but old, with stains on the carpet, lights not working, no "do not disturb" sign. I asked to have an iron and an ironing table but none was available. The breakfast buffet is presented in a "cheap" way, even thought it is good.
It could be an amazing place, it is just a standard Parisian 4 stars hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Paris, member of Great Hotels of the World and the chain Les Hotels France Patrimoine, Saint James & Albany Hotel-Spa offers 194 rooms and suites in a XVIIth century Establishment. Mainly overlooking inner garden and courtyards, this 4 stars Hotel is a real haven of peace in the centre of the French capital. Thanks to its first bio Parisian SPA**** and its wonderful indoor pool, the atmosphere of this Hotel is very relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splitty, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Fastbooking, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Saint James Albany Hotel-Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint James & Albany Hotel Paris
- Saint James And Albany Hotel-Spa
- Clarion Paris
- Saint James & Albany Hotel Spa