Hotel Cambon
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Melia Vendome - Paris(Paris)
Le Meurice(Paris)
  • Room Service
All reviewsplace de la concordeconcorde metrogreat locationtour de francetuileries gardenrue saint honorewalking distanceexpensive breakfastbusiness and pleasurelouvre museumthe staff spoke englishbeautiful boutique hotelwe loved our stayheart of paristhe breakfast areamajor attractionsparis standards
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Shopping around this hotel is expensive named brands or cheap tourist stuff.
Street side coffee shops and bars either very expensive or poor quality.
Access to Metro and central museums was good.
Staff were very helpful.
We would stay out at the Marais or along the yellow Metro line next time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Samuel E
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Beautiful boutique hotel on Rue Cambon right of Place de Concorde. Small but very efficient rooms. Well planned with all the amenities of a large hotel but the advantage of personal attention from a professional well trained staff. Owner, Madama Simeon is a lovely person who has owned the hotel for many years. Constantly being upgraded. Gorgeous artwork throughout the hotel. Very good continental breakfast in the lobby. Room service from Flotte's Brasserie across the street. See my review of Flottes. Great restaurant.

The kind of secret hotel friends only tell friends about -- afraid it will become overcrowded and spoiled.

Street front rooms can be noisy with open windows but double pane glass muffles the noise when closed. Rooms are small but well laid out and efficient.

Front desk staff knows Paris and can offer many suggestions if you wish.

Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for work purposals just for one night.
I really enjoyed the atmosphere of this boutique hotel, I think the renovation has been done properly and, even if the room was not so big, I appeciated it because everything needed was present. I mostly liked the colors used without shame in the whole structure, it creates good vibes and funny atmosphere.
The position is just perfect, 1er arrondisment, walking distance to Fashion District Faubourg, Tuileries Garden and Louvre.
I'm not giving 5 points for 2 reasons:
- breakfast was OK but not exceptional. More variety would be very welcome
- price was a bit high (230€ for bed and breakfast) for 1 person

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel twice, both times on business. I have stayed in other Pariessiene hotels and this fits the bill at a reasonable cost.

Yes rooms are small. Welcome to Paris.

But the Cambon is clean and staff are very pleasant.

I think most importantly is the location, hard to beat the combination, of location and overall quality and price.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Just spent one night in the hotel Cambon, it was all you would expect of a French city centre hotel. The rooms weren't that big, but also not too small, the bathroom was adequate, my bed was very comfortable and the continental breakfast was exactly what you would expect.

The services from reception was excellent, nothing was too much trouble, I had forgotten my travel plug and the receptionist found one for me, I asked for an iron and ironing board and it arrived very quickly. I was also provided with WIFI free of charge.

My only gripes were, the bar prices are very expensive. One small bottle of 1664 beer, 6 euros. And the towels in the bathroom were so rough and thin. I was not what I would expect of this standard of hotel

However overall I would return to the Hotel Cambon