“A home away from home in a great, friendly Paris...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Spanish first
Any
Patricia...
“A home away from home in a great, friendly Paris neighborhood.”
Reviewed September 27, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Keys2paris came highly recommended. Martinn greeted us upon arrival and made us immediately feel welcome. Her command of English helped my limited French. We were within walking distance of:Louvre, Notre Dame, Latin Quarter, Marais, Garnier and even Mortmartre. Restaurant and coffee shop just outside our entry were delightful. The apartment is equipped with lots of information to assist your visit. Great location and support for any American traveler.

Sep 27, 2017
Thank you Patty and Ron. Was a pleasure to host appreciative and positive guests. You and your friends, from US or outside the US, will be welcome. Along the years I learned to understand US English along with British, Australian, Kiwi, Canadian and cultures. I answer with my French accent but hope I can be helpful for all English speaking travelers. :-)
Alan W
Dewey, Arizona
“Excellent stay in Paris”
Reviewed September 19, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The location was fantastic. Less than a mile walk to Louvre and plenty of shops and dining all within a few blocks, metro station and bus stops only a few blocks. The breakfast in the fridge was awesome. Also travel planner nearby to help with the trip to Versailles and hop on hop off bus. We may never return to Paris as we were on a 2 month European trip but if we would we would again stay at Martinns lovely place. Very knowledgeable of the area and had plenty books available and gave many ideas and how to stay safe in Paris...thank you for a wonderful Paris visit

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks a lot ! Happy you enjoyed breakfast.... and Paris. yes the world is vast and maybe I won't see you again, but was happy to get to know you and tell your friends and family that they'll be welcome with a token of my gratitude for them and you ...
Travellif...
melbourne
“Pleasure in Paris”
Reviewed August 30, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

From the moment we were greeted by a Martinn we knew we had made the right decision by booking the "Key 2 Paris" apartment. It really felt like home to us for the next week, a lovely relaxing lounge/dining area & kitchen that offered all the amenities. Martinn had stocked the fridge with homemade tea infused yoghurt, granola, muffins, frittata's & melt in your mouth blueberry tarts, bread, butter & spreads! Enough breakfast items to keep us going for quite a few days! The bed was comfortable & the bathroom offered all facilities including a washer & dryer.
The location of the apartment was perfect in the older 2nd arrondissement with 2 metro stations in easy walking distance & the wonderful Montreuil market street. We had booked a 1/2 day walking tour with Martinn around the area & we were not disappointed. Martinn' local knowledge of the history & architecture along with her wonderful "foodie" insight into the many shops we visited all added up to a wonderful morning spent in good company. We finished with lovely lunch at Au Pied de Cochon.
We cannot recommend Key2Paris apartment highly enough. Martinn was only a phone call away if we needed help or advise, the apartment met all our needs perfectly & we will definitely stay here again on a return visit to Paris.

Aug 30, 2017
Dearest Annie and Patrick, thank you for this and as you know my goal is to make my guests happy with not just a roof. And you were not any kind of guests. Recommended by Margaret and real foodies who know their food and coffee ! Now I know French language can sound barbaric sometimes but just not to confuse readers here; the street you refer to is MONTORGUEIL in les Halles. Montreuil is an outskirt Eastern suburb more well known for its flea market
I know you enjoyed visiting family landmarks and reunion in the North of France and I wish you some nice weeks touring Europe.
You live on the other side of this planet bit I hope to see you again and share more of Paris with you (under special friendly quote and offers).
Jason C
Singapore, Singapore
“A sanctuary in the heart of Paris”
Reviewed August 7, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Martinn’s apartment is a sanctuary and indeed a key to one of Paris’ well-kept secrets in the central 2nd arrondissement to slip away to once the courtyard doors close behind you. Gastronomes, longer-term vacationers, first-time tourists and seasoned visitors will be hard pressed to find a location more convenient (and as charming) as Key2Paris, sited within walking distance to landmarks, museums, monuments, the historic and still bustling food street that’s Rue Montorgueil, Michelin-approved restaurants, stores, metro/RER stations and buses. The apartment is well-appointed with more than you’ll ever need. And with as meticulous and consummate a hostess as Martinn, you’d be sure that your stay is truly a memorable and special one. We can’t wait to be back.

Your age range 35-49
Aug 9, 2017
Thank you so much May Lyn and Jason for such a praise ! I love my Montorgueil village for many reasons and so convenient for visitors and Parisians like me. But what I like the most about your review, are your words on your hostess. Location is important but not enough to get a "special" experience so I am very happy if I could give you more than a well located roof. I know you are very busy but I do hope to see you again and share Paris again with you. For the time being, enjoy your Parisian food in Singapore. MERCI BEAUCOUP Martinn
CarolL389...
Burnaby, Canada
“Perfect central location near the Louvre”
Reviewed May 27, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My hostess Martinn was a gem. She was very welcoming and friendly. I accepted her offer of the dinner which was excellent. First time I ate foie gras. The asparagus appetiser, steak and the dessert (strawberries with whipped cream, flaky pastry, with home made ice cream), lovely red wine. All very delicious!

She leaves you with a breakfast that lasts a few days (delicious home made jams). I appreciated this very much.

The apartment couldn't be better situated. Very close to Metro stations and buses. You are 5 minutes from rue Montorgueil for fabulous food shopping, and cafes. Walking distance to the Louvre. I also walked to Musee d'Orsay and l'Oranagerie and had a picnic lunch in the Tuileries which is a pleasant walk from the apartment.

I can recommend the Tapas restaurant right next door to the apartment. The food is delicious and the couple who run it are charming.

The apartment has all the amenities you will need for your stay (especially the washer/dryer) and is comfortable. It is also very quiet which after a long day of sightseeing is very much appreciated.

Meeting the locals is very rewarding and far more enriching than an anonymous hotel room. I certainly can recommend this apartment and Martinn's hospitality.

Your age range 65+
Jun 6, 2017
Merci Carol for such nice words. Happy you enjoyed the food as I know you are quite gourmet ! Asparagus was with the very French "gribiche" dressing and steak was a Martinn's version of Rossini. The pastry we call it here a "mille-feuilles" you call it a Napoleon. Was not a diet meal but gave us more time to discuss Paris and exchange.
Happy you enjoyed apartment and its central location.
Thanks for taking time to write this review and wish you more great traveling around our beautiful planet.
Glenda211...
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect Location and Host”
Reviewed April 23, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The apartment is wonderful and in the most incredible & convenient location, it is a lovely neighbourhood and is central & easy to walk to many sights & museums. If you need transport the Metro train or bus is close by. Martinn is a great host and nothing is too much trouble. If you get the opportunity to have a meal with her you should do so as it is a gourmet experience and wonderful conversation is to be had. The apartment is clean, tidy and has all of the amenities that you could need or want. I would recommend anyone that is considering a visit to Paris to take the opportunity and stay at the apartment it is a wonderful experience.

Apr 24, 2017
Thanks Glenda...and Fiona. Nice from you to take time as you're probably adjusting a loooooong trip and jetlag. Was great to exchange with you and share common points of interest. Wish you a great ANZAC day and hope to be able to stay connected once in a while. Maybe be Fiona will have time to participate info the foodie group. Thanks for recommending the apartment. I recommend you as a guest to every owner. You're welcome back with a special friendly deal.... Cheers, martinn
alan h
“Perfect base to enjoy Paris from”
Reviewed April 20, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Lovely comfortable apartment in the Montorgueil area of Paris. Right in the middle but Montorgueil feels much more Parisian than other tourist areas. Lots of really nice Brasseries and restaurants and local Boulangerie for the early morning bread shop. So much nicer staying in a typical town apartment than a hotel room, and the owner made sure we were welcome and gave us her inside knowledge of the best places to eat and shop. Hope to go again soon!

May 2, 2017
So happy you appreciated apartment and location for your important anniversary break ! You were nice respectful guests. As "neighbors" I hope to see you again for a short or not so short break. Hope your family enjoyed the chocolate but as you know there are many more addresses to discover .. and collectible mugs as well. See you soon and thanks again for this review. Martinn
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing