“Perfect accommodation in perfect location.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Russell F
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect accommodation in perfect location.”
Reviewed July 31, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

booking this apartment was a breeze and communication with Martinn was excellent leading up to our arrival in Paris. She was very prompt in replying and everything we needed to know about the apartment was provided.

The apartment is small, but suited our needs and is situated in a great part of the 2nd arrondissement, close to everything allowing you to walk to most things. There are plenty of restaurants and supermarkets close by (like within 50 metres) and it was nice and quiet. Everything you could need is provided in the apartment.

Martinn was the perfect manager, giving every bit of information you could need on the apartment and the area. There is plenty of reading material in the apartment for shopping, touring and anything else. Lots of maps and novels as well.

One thing that is worth mentioning is the effort that Martinn goes to in making you feel welcome. As part of her deal, she provides a 3 course meal and a bottle of wine on the day of your arrival and provides plenty of provisions for breakfast the next day. All you have to do is heat up the meal....and it is delicious. A very nice touch.

We would have no hesitation in staying here again and highly recommend it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and the neighbourhood. Plenty of great restaurants and eateries close by.
Liked least: Nothing!
Friends getaway Older travelers
Aug 1, 2015
Dearest guests, thank you so much for your kindest comments. I am really touched by your words, your attentions, your gift from your country. I do love to exchange and help my guests, I do not count my time as much as they need some piece of advice and my health allows. My best reward is a review like yours. Thank you for taking great care of the apartment. I hope we'll have the opportunity to meet again, I'd be happy to give you more next time. For the time being enjoy Dordogne and Pau and stay in touch. Friendly regards, Martinn
Victoria
Reviewed July 23, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Martinn's service and location
Older travelers
Jul 24, 2015
Bonjour, Thank you for such nice comments. It has been a pleasure to meet you, share Paris with you. Yes the flat is not full of light but as you say in Central Historic Paris most buildings have no elevator and to get light you have to climb stairs with heavy pieces of luggage or at night when you're exhausted after a day strolling the city.
I am happy you appreciate my swift correspondence and advices to easier your stay and experience. I am thrilled to read you enjoyed my no glue dinner and breakfast. I hope I'll see you again to share more and in the meantime if your friends and family want to come, tell them not to forget to contact me on your behalf. I will pamper them with pleasure. Take care and stay tune. On my website you have access to my Facebook page with Gourmet ideas and things to visit in Paris. An opportunity to keep contact with the city

Merci beaucoup pour votre visite martinn
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed June 19, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location and ambience
Liked least: there was nothing we disliked as everthing was a delight!
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Jun 22, 2015
Dear ones,
Oh ! my ... what an extensive praise..; I am blushing ! it was such a pleasure to share Paris, food, addresses, Art, wine and more with you.
So happy you appreciated the apartment , its quietness while the city is bustling outside, its equipment. Well you know Paris is always changing, new exhibitions, new stores, you did not discover it all yet (neither did I). So I am looking forward to sharing more with you in a near future. And I will make sure to understand the Ukranians songs by then... Take care until then and stay tuned. Martinn
Lake Macquarie, Australia
Reviewed June 16, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Home away from home
Friends getaway Older travelers
Jun 18, 2015
Hello Bonjour, thank you for your very kind comments. I guess your home now after your different cruises. I am curious to know how they went and if you had a good time. It has been a pleasure to host you, to share Paris with you, I'll be happy to see you again or your friends. They will receive a special treat on your behalf.
For the time being, I wish you to settle back home happily and to sort out all photos and souvenirs to remember this trip for a long time, until next.

Kind regards, Martinn
Sharonedn...
“Fabulous”
Reviewed May 27, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

From the moment we enquired about this apartment in Paris, the owner Martine was lovely.
She was very helpful with every aspect. The apartment was in a residential area 10 min walk from the Lourve, the area was amazing with everything you could wish for in food......
Martine's apartment was perfect for 2 people, when we arrived there was a hot meal for dinner waiting for us plus breakfast for the next morning.
Martine gave us so many tips on what to see & do, even helping with a Dr for my husband.
Totally loved our stay there....

May 29, 2015
Thank you so much for this very kind review. Yes the apartment is perfect for 2, very well located in Central Paris but what I appreciate the most about your comments, are the kind words about my service.
I love my "job" or is it a job, or the pleasure to meet and help nice guests such as you ? The pleasure to share Paris, to give what I'd like to receive if I were in a foreign city.Thank you for taking such great care of the apartment. If there were review for guests, you'd get a 5/5. I hope the rest of your trip went well. Do not hesitate to follow my Facebook page with information on Paris and food ... Kind regards, Martinn
Jonathan...
“Exception value and personalized service in the heart of Paris”
Reviewed April 21, 2015 for a stay in July 2014

My wife, and our infant daughter spent one week in July at Martine’s apartment on Rue D’Argout. From the beginning, we were impressed with her professional and courteous service. Her beautiful and historic apartment is situated in the les Halles pedestrian district, part of the Rue Montmartre area . You can literally walk in any direction and enjoy all that Paris has to offer. The pedestrian streets are dotted with authentic restaurants, cafes, grocery store and local markets. The Saint-Eustache chapel is also only a 5 min walk away and one of the most beautiful l’eglises left in Paris and definitely worth a visit. We made day trips to Versailles and all around Paris, including the l’arc de Triomphe. Since the apartment is a short 5 min walk from a subway station, everything is very accessible.

The apartment is well appointed and has everything you need for a comfortable stay. We impressed that the bustling streets are only steps away but the inner-courtyard is very quiet at night so we were able to get some much needed rest at the end of the day!

Our trip to Paris was our first with our young (8 month old) daughter. Martine went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable with the baby, including providing a crib. Many of the other places we looked at had old elevators or many flights of stairs to navigate so we appreciated the fact that you can walk right out.

Lastly, Martine spent some a lot of time with us to get us settled-in and to show us the the best that the neighborhood has to offer, including a short guided tour of some of the local highlights. Her personal touch made our vacation much more enjoyable. I cannot recommend Martine and her apartment highly enough - I have stayed at 5 star hotels that do not compare to this!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Personalized service and neighbourhood location
Liked least: Not inexpensive but fair value
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Apr 22, 2015
Bonjour Lara, Jonathan and Ella, so nice to receive such a praise and very kind review, you are forgiven for the delay of course ! :-) I suppose life is very busy with Ella? She was such a sweet baby ; she must be close to the "terrible 2" by now ?
I am so happy you liked the apartment and appreciated my services. I try to host my guests, thinking I was the tourist in Paris with so many things to choose from, not knowing the neighborhood, where to shop ...So if I was helpful, and you felt comfortable, my goal has been reached ..
Come back before Ella is too old to travel with Mom and Dad ; if she cannot stay in a crib anymore, there is this large and comfortable sofabed.
Take care and do not forget to look at my Facebook page ( accessible from my website) to stay tuned with Paris activities and food !
Martinn
Skillman, New Jersey
Reviewed January 23, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Your age range 65+
Jan 24, 2015
Your reponse:

Thank you Judith and John for this reviw as you are still suffering from some jet lag.

I am happy you liked it all, Paris, area, apartment, owner and you DID experience something special. Thanks for coming to the march on January 11th, you are definitely adopted as Parisian, French, mostly World citizen.

Thanks for sending the links to interesting articles to open our minds, help us see different points of view.

I am waiting for your next visit, a peaceful one... as you know Paris has so much to offer and apartment has been renovated since you left. So ready to host you and others again ....
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing