“Paris 2 Me”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Winnipeg, Canada
“Paris 2 Me”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

I enjoyed my stay in this cozy apartment very much - stayed in 2 other places in Paris and this was by far my favourite. The combination of an old building with modern finishing was a delight. Every morning when I opened the windows, I felt the history of many hands doing the same thing over the centuries. Yet the very updated, complete kitchen and great bathroom, complete with laundry, made it feel like home. My knees appreciated that the apartment was on the ground floor and with the secure entry it felt completely safe. The location of the property is very good - near to buses, metro, restaurants, shopping, and not far from the river and all its sights. Martine is very organized and this provides security and clarity which is helpful for a tourist. She also provides help and almost any service you could wish - directions, suggestions, personalized plans and follow up, prompt email contact, and friendly recommendations and tidbits. I took a gourmet tour of the area with her and enjoyed all the specialty places and interesting sights she knew. I could set the pace and liked the feeling of exploring without having to use a map or get lost! When I think of Paris I will always think of the experience of staying in Montorgeuil.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: ground floor, helpful owner
Liked least: cobbles
Traveling group: Solo
Jul 13, 2013
Dear Chris, thank you very much for this wonderful review. It has been a pleasure to meet you, to stroll the streets in the Montorgueil-Halles area with you on a gentle pace, to share lunch at the Hedoniste.

I was happy to be able to help you, was happy when Nadal you favorite tennis player won in Roland Garros (you came for him didn't you ?).

Roland Garros is held every year so I hope to see you again even if Nadal is not part of it ... :-)

For the time being I wish you a nice Summer and to find your new career.

Friendly regards,

San Diego
Reviewed May 27, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
May 27, 2013
Hello Janice,

thank you very much for your lovely review.
It has been a pleasure to host you and your niece.You were great guests that I could recommend to any owner.

Hope all went well for the rest of your trip , that you had a nice photography workshop.

Looking forward to seeing you again, maybe with your husband.
As returning guests, you will benefit form nice advantages.
For the time being, wish you a nice summer.
London
Reviewed March 7, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Mar 7, 2013
Lucy ... and Pete,

I am thrilled to read your review as I am now sure you will remember your 5Oth birthday as a great one and will be looking for the next celebration ! :-)
Hope to hear from you before then of course. You have been wonderful guests, positive, enthusiast willing to share. I will be checking my mailbox for your cookbook and hope to cook with you when you visit again.
Until then, I wish you the best and to enjoy London life and its gourmet addresses, culture and social life.
Sandra287...
Boughton-under-Blean, United Kingdom
“Fabulous warm and cosy apartment in very pleasant central location.”
Reviewed February 28, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

What a gem. Fabulous ground floor apartment, very clean and cosy. Secure environment tucked away in quiet side street. As a female solo traveller felt very safe in the area. Great central location, few minutes walk to metro, Etienne Marcel, direct line from Gare du Nord. Good local shops, restaurants. Martine is an absolute treasure, so helpful, and a joy to meet. Recommend without hesitation.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very warm and comfortable for a winter visit.
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Feb 27, 2013
Thank you Sandra for such a nice comment, you make me blush ...
It has been a pleasure to host you and I would recommend you to any owner... Happy you were able to spend a day with your daughter.
Stay well and we'll probably meet again on one sode or the other of the Chanel.
Kind regards, Martine
Gers, France
Reviewed February 21, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Feb 21, 2013
Dear Elaine and Mike,
thank you for this very kind and positive comment.
I am proud of your trust, asking me to participate to Elaine's birthday and your visit to Paris which does not happen that often, although you live in the South West of France.
I am happy you enjoyed the apartment, the area, the food- as you can enjoy very nice one where you live -, the Louvre and Montmartre.
I'll be happy to welcome you again whenever you celebrate or meet your daughter coming from London.
Kind regards
green_gra...
melbourne
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

We couldn't have asked for more. Martine is an excellent hostess who went out of her way to ensure our visit in Paris was an enjoyable success, providing information on where to go and how to get there. The apartment is as shown and has everything we needed for our 9 night stay. It is located near the market street so we shopped like a local for all our provisions when we didn't eat at the excellent nearby cafes and restaurants. It is also close to and walking distance to Metro stations and the major tourist sites which was important to us as we visited in December/January when it is mid Winter - although it turned out to be a mild one. Martine provided a bottle of bubbly as well as one gourmet breakfast and dinner as part of the package which were all delicious. I would not hesitate to recommend the apartment.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Found the bed a little too firm but that is only a personal preferance
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Jan 14, 2013
hello, Thank you for your really kind review. I am happy to read you enjoyed Paris and the district ( I had no doubt about that), the apartment and the food.
I hope you had a nice trip to Holland afterwards and nice family meetings.

Looking forward to hear from you once in a while and maybe to seeing you again. It had been a real pleasure to meet you.
My kind regards, Martine
CA
Reviewed January 8, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
Jan 8, 2013
Dear Jody, Jason and Camille,

thank you for your kind review and the gourmet comment about the homemade organic breakfast. I am happy it gave you a good start for your stay in beautiful Paris. I hope you had other nice experiences in Spain.
Happy 2013.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing