“Fabulous warm and cosy apartment in very pleasant...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Sandra287...
Boughton-under-Blean, United Kingdom
“Fabulous warm and cosy apartment in very pleasant central location.”
Reviewed February 28, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

What a gem. Fabulous ground floor apartment, very clean and cosy. Secure environment tucked away in quiet side street. As a female solo traveller felt very safe in the area. Great central location, few minutes walk to metro, Etienne Marcel, direct line from Gare du Nord. Good local shops, restaurants. Martine is an absolute treasure, so helpful, and a joy to meet. Recommend without hesitation.

Date of stay: February 2013
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very warm and comfortable for a winter visit.
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Feb 27, 2013
Thank you Sandra for such a nice comment, you make me blush ...
It has been a pleasure to host you and I would recommend you to any owner... Happy you were able to spend a day with your daughter.
Stay well and we'll probably meet again on one sode or the other of the Chanel.
Kind regards, Martine
Gers, France
Reviewed February 21, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Date of stay: February 2013
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Feb 21, 2013
Dear Elaine and Mike,
thank you for this very kind and positive comment.
I am proud of your trust, asking me to participate to Elaine's birthday and your visit to Paris which does not happen that often, although you live in the South West of France.
I am happy you enjoyed the apartment, the area, the food- as you can enjoy very nice one where you live -, the Louvre and Montmartre.
I'll be happy to welcome you again whenever you celebrate or meet your daughter coming from London.
Kind regards
green_gra...
melbourne
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

We couldn't have asked for more. Martine is an excellent hostess who went out of her way to ensure our visit in Paris was an enjoyable success, providing information on where to go and how to get there. The apartment is as shown and has everything we needed for our 9 night stay. It is located near the market street so we shopped like a local for all our provisions when we didn't eat at the excellent nearby cafes and restaurants. It is also close to and walking distance to Metro stations and the major tourist sites which was important to us as we visited in December/January when it is mid Winter - although it turned out to be a mild one. Martine provided a bottle of bubbly as well as one gourmet breakfast and dinner as part of the package which were all delicious. I would not hesitate to recommend the apartment.

Date of stay: December 2012
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Found the bed a little too firm but that is only a personal preferance
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jan 14, 2013
hello, Thank you for your really kind review. I am happy to read you enjoyed Paris and the district ( I had no doubt about that), the apartment and the food.
I hope you had a nice trip to Holland afterwards and nice family meetings.

Looking forward to hear from you once in a while and maybe to seeing you again. It had been a real pleasure to meet you.
My kind regards, Martine
CA
Reviewed January 8, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Date of stay: December 2012
People with disabilities Older travelers
Jan 8, 2013
Dear Jody, Jason and Camille,

thank you for your kind review and the gourmet comment about the homemade organic breakfast. I am happy it gave you a good start for your stay in beautiful Paris. I hope you had other nice experiences in Spain.
Happy 2013.
Dublin
Reviewed November 6, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Date of stay: October 2012
Nov 6, 2012
Hello Derek and Anna, it was such a pleasure to meet you and help you choose between museums, chocolate shops , restaurants ....
Anna you are such a nice adolescent, I wish you will remember this trip for many years and return as an adult, enjoy more or go back to some addresses you enjoyed.
Wish you nice Artistic studies.
Bellingen
Reviewed June 16, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Date of stay: June 2012
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Jun 16, 2012
late thanks Peter, anyway on FK as I answered you privately.

Thanks for this kind review and it has been a pleasure to host you even though You met Ada and not me.
Hope you'll make it again in Paris, as I will welcome you personally this time. I am 100% Parisian now.

Please accept my belated thanks and early wishes for 2013...
Australia
Reviewed May 6, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Date of stay: March 2012
A romantic getaway Older travelers
May 6, 2012
Hello Lyndal,

6 months already you visited .... I know we exchange a few emails privately and Facebook posts but I did not want to leave your comment here unanswered.

I still remember our nice relationship from booking to departure.

I hope to see you again, especially that I am now "full Parisian", I can welcome my guests, propose breakfasts and dinners while they stay and as a returning guest I'd be happy to surprise you with some Gourmet treat...
Paris is changing constantly, always something to discover , to try...

Hope all is fine on your side and that you are slowly preparing the Holiday season.
Martine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing