11 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Lol.travel
$1,792
1,894 results
All reviews shang palace eiffel tower terrace suite beautiful hotel macaroons guest relations room service concierge desk duty manager memorable stay five star hotel bottle of champagne our honeymoon george v luxury bonaparte duplex
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2019

We knew it would be expensive but every penny was worth spent with the service and facilities that was at the tip of our fingers. I would not mind to stay in Shangri-La when and if we come back to Paris.

Room tip: Make sure it is Eiffel tower view
Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank Birdie G
ShangriLaParis, Directeur général at Shangri-La Paris Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Dear Birdie G,

Thank you very much for your kind review on our Shangri-La Hotel, Paris Tripadvisor page.

I am very delighted that you felt like a princess and lived an unforgettable experience at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris thanks to the professionalism and kindness of our team, the amazing heritage of our Palace and our unique location near by the Eiffel Tower.

On behalf of the entire team, thank you again and I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back with us soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2019

I will start by saying that everything about our visit to the Shangri-La Hotel in Paris was wonderful. The history of the hotel, its décor, the location, ambience and on site restaurants are all just simply amazing. Every detail of your stay is meticulously handled by the staff from reservation through check out. If you are traveling to Paris this is where you want to stay--Our family will definitely visit again!

Room tip: Rooms with Eifel Tower views will exceed your expecations.
Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Murphyfamily123
ShangriLaParis, Directeur général at Shangri-La Paris Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Dear Murphyfamily123,

I am very delighted that you lived an unforgettable experience at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris thanks to the professionalism and kindness of our team, the amazing heritage of our Palace and our unique location near by the Eiffel Tower.

Reviewed May 31, 2019

What an amazing time I had at the beautiful Shangri-La Paris!!! From the moment I arrived and was greeted by extremely attentive staff and was made to feel extra special. From the glass of wine in the sitting area to the elegant room with an Eiffel Tower view to the boot shining service, beautiful pool and amazing breakfast I simply could not fault anything about my recent stay! For those couples or families wanting to be near to the Eiffel Tower and want a truly magical and traditional palace experience with amazing service in Paris I would highly recommend a stay at the Shangri-La!!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank nataliehadikin

Dear Nataliehadikin,

Reviewed May 26, 2019

The hotel location and accommodation could not have been any more ideal. Fantastic views of the Eiffel Tower. All the staff we encountered were charming and extremely helpful. Especially at La Bauhinia. Room service was amazing. The hotel sets the bar for excellence in service, decor, and location. I highly recommend it.

Room tip: Best views of the Eiffel Tower.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank wandering0wanderlust
ShangriLaParis, Directeur général at Shangri-La Paris Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Dear Wandering0wanderlust,

Thank you very much for your kind review on our Tripadvisor page.

I am very delighted that you lived an unforgettable experience at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris thanks to the professionalism and kindness of our team, plus the astonishing Eiffel Tower view.

Reviewed May 25, 2019

Wonderful accommodations in a great location. The staff is very professional and pleasant and make you feel welcome. The hotel is very clean and the food from dining and room service very good. Everything you would expect!

Date of stay: May 2019