Shangri-La Hotel Paris
$237
$230
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
$164
$157
$1,162
  • Pool
$564
$503
  • Restaurant
1,408 results
All reviewsshang palacela bauhiniaeiffel towerterrace suiteroland bonapartepremier roomconcierge teamle barbeautiful hotelmacaroonsroom serviceguest relationsfour seasonsmemorable staygeorge vfive star hotelour honeymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We were pleased to see young children there as we were traveling with grandchildren ages 4 and 18 months. The staff were as attentive to their needs as they were to the adults on the party. Excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
1  Thank jmkf98
ShangriLaParis, Directeur général at Shangri-La Hotel Paris, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear jmkf98,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris. It is a real pleasure to know that you did enjoy your stay in the former house of Prince Roland Bonaparte which is, indeed, a "hotel for families". Service is one of our priority and I am delighted to know that our team delivered a high quality of service.

We would be more than happy to welcome you back for your next Parisian trip.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I stayed at the Shangri La Paris last July 2013. I booked an Eiffel Tower Duplex Suite and an additional Eiffel Tower Premier room for my son. Since then I have been trying without success to have the points I earned credited for the $5000 I spent a night to my Golden Circle account. Their Hong Kong based customer service claims the reservation was made under my son's name, even though I booked the hotel myself through American Express Centurion Travel in my name, paid for all charges on my Amex card (and was provided with a folio in my name), and prior to the visit set up the Golden Circle account in my name. The hotel itself has wonderful rooms with great views in a great location, but I travel a lot and will not tolerate such poor customer service when all I'm asking for is what I'm entitled to. If you read the reviews about their Shard Hotel in London they are also full of complaints about the service, so I've concluded that even though they have some nice properties, they don't value their guests enough to earn my repeat business.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
11  Thank DouglasCharlesR

Dear DouglasCharlesR,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris. I am sorry to read that you encountered some issue with our Golden Circle program and I would like to present my apologize for this. Be sure that we have already taken into account your remark and you will be credited back soon of your Golden Circle points. In the meantime, do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel by email slpr@shangri-la.com or by phone (33) 1 53 67 19 98 for any enquiries or information you needed.

Despite the problem encountered, it seems that you spent a nice stay at the Shangri-La Hotel, Paris and I would like to thank you for mentioning this.

I hope you will give us another chance to show you the improvements made and to provide you with the Shangri-La Experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back and showing you our true hospitality from the heart.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for the final night of our honeymoon, splurging on an Eiffel Tower Premier room. From the moment we pulled up at the Shangri-La, we felt like royalty. The staff were friendly and attentive, and the hotel itself took our breath away. On checking in, we were upgraded to an Eiffel Suite on the 7th floor. The suite was quite simply the most stunning I've ever seen. Every detail was attended to and we even received a lovely handwritten note wishing us a nice stay on our honeymoon. I really can't say enough about every aspect of the hotel. When looking for a place to stay on our final night we thought of a few others including the George V, Hotel Bristol among others but decided on the Shangri-La for its stunning views. I am so glad we chose it for our stay - we were completely blown away and hope to return to celebrate our anniversaries in the future. We also enjoyed cocktails in the hotel bar, which were fantastic. The Shangri-La Paris is simply the best.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AliGSY
ShangriLaParis, Directeur général at Shangri-La Hotel Paris, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear AliGSY,

What a lovely and wonderful review about your stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris, thank you! First, I would like to personally thank you for choosing our hotel for such an important and romantic event in a life. It is a real pleasure to read that for your honeymoon, our team has delivered a high quality of service and that you felt "like royalty".
I am also very happy to learn that you did enjoy a beautiful Eiffel view from the 7th floor by being upgraded and that you also enjoyed your suite.
Again, thank you very much for this very nice and detailed review that I will definitely share with all our teams.

It would be an honor to welcome you back soon to celebrate your next anniversaries and we wish you happiness for the future.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I spent two evenings at the Shangri-La Paris at the beginning of a tour through France and was quite impressed on this new hotel. A boutique hotel with just 101 rooms and suites, the Shangri-La is decorated in a classical Parisian style that was light, airy, and tasteful.

The real reason to stay here is if you MUST have a view of the Eiffel Tower. Half of the guest rooms face the Eiffel Tower (it's closest hotel to Paris's iconic landmark). I stayed in a ground floor Garden Suite with a view from my patio as well as from the bathtub. Here's a short video I took at night with the tower lit with twinkling lights: http://tinyurl.com/q2c24w4

Eiffel Tower Premier rooms are expensive, and frequently sold out because the view is so great, so be sure to book early.

You can get the best value by booking through a Virtuoso travel consultant — same rates but you get a complimentary full breakfast daily for two guests, an 85€ food and beverage credit to use during your stay, and an upgraded room if one is available at check-in.

Room Tip: Eiffel Premier rooms on the top floors have the best view of the Eiffel Tower.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank David O
ShangriLaParis, Directeur général at Shangri-La Hotel Paris, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Dear David O,

What a lovely and very detailed comment about your stay at the hotel, thank you! Indeed, the former house of Prince Roland Bonaparte is in a classical Parisian style with amazing views of the Eiffel Tower. I am very happy to learn that you did enjoy your stay through our Virtuoso partnership and we would like to thank you for your feedback.

Be sure that I will share your very nice comment with all our team and we definitely look forward to welcoming you very soon!

Stefan Bollhalder,

Reviewed June 10, 2014

New hotel, excellent facilities all round, Beautiful and large rooms, perfect service and attentive staff.
Ask for a room with a porch if weather is nice and have your breakfast there.
The room service breakfast is without additional charge, it is sumptuous and perfectly arranged.
Location is excellent, and the hotel though extremely luxurious, is not snobbish or stuffy.
Service is very attentive, without being intrusive.
Excellent alternative in the very high end of hotels in paris.

Room Tip: Eifel view is the best, otherwise get with a porch if weather is nice
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
1  Thank Marc T
ShangriLaParis, Directeur général at Shangri-La Hotel Paris, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Marc T,

What an amazing review about your stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris, thank you very much! I am very happy to read that you spent a pleasant stay and that you enjoyed your room and facilities.

The service is one of our priorities and we are delighted to read that our teams have offered you a quality of service that meets your expectations through the room service. I am also very happy to read that you did enjoy the former house of Prince Roland Bonaparte and its location.

Be assured that we will share your nice comment with our team and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best Regards.