Shangri-La Hotel Paris
  • Fitness center
$565
$512
1,439 results
All reviewsshang palacela bauhiniaeiffel towerterrace suiteroland bonapartepremier roomconcierge teamle barbeautiful hotelmacaroonsroom serviceguest relationsfour seasonsmemorable staygeorge vfive star hotelour honeymoon
Reviewed June 10, 2014

New hotel, excellent facilities all round, Beautiful and large rooms, perfect service and attentive staff.
Ask for a room with a porch if weather is nice and have your breakfast there.
The room service breakfast is without additional charge, it is sumptuous and perfectly arranged.
Location is excellent, and the hotel though extremely luxurious, is not snobbish or stuffy.
Service is very attentive, without being intrusive.
Excellent alternative in the very high end of hotels in paris.

Room Tip: Eifel view is the best, otherwise get with a porch if weather is nice
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
1  Thank Marc T
ShangriLaParis, Directeur général at Shangri-La Hotel Paris, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Marc T,

What an amazing review about your stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris, thank you very much! I am very happy to read that you spent a pleasant stay and that you enjoyed your room and facilities.

The service is one of our priorities and we are delighted to read that our teams have offered you a quality of service that meets your expectations through the room service. I am also very happy to read that you did enjoy the former house of Prince Roland Bonaparte and its location.

Be assured that we will share your nice comment with our team and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best Regards.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

**This is about the concierge, Tony, only** I booked this hotel for my bosses yearly birthday trip, and they had a few requirements: beautiful flowers when the arrived, a birthday cake, etc. The concierge, Tony, has done a FABULOUS job helping me with everything. The flowers turned out beautiful, and the cake was perfect. I cannot say enough good things about him. This was some of the best service I've ever received. Thank you so much Tony!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jill M

Dear Jill M,

What a nice review about our Head Concierge Tony, thank you! It is a real pleasure to know that he has delivered a high level of service and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We will share your very nice comment with him and we look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Magnificent experience in every way. Magnificent facility, restaurants, staff, views, and location with views of the Seine, the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, and Paris. We ate at all three restaurants and all were amazing from ambience to service and especially the food"

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
ShangriLaParis, Directeur général at Shangri-La Hotel Paris, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Nasi J,

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review and also for choosing Shangri-La Hotel, Paris for your stay. It is a real pleasure to read that you did enjoy our establishment through the quality of service delivered and the view. I am also delighted to know that you experienced our restaurants and you did appreciate the food and the service provided.

We are honored and I would like to personally thank you for this nice review and be sure that I will share it with all our team and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Best Regards.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

my fiance took me here for valentines, wow.. what a suprise! the staff were excellent and the food was delish and the view.. well, fantastic! have already booked to come back again to come back this year :)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lil_laydee_molly
ShangriLaParis, Directeur général at Shangri-La Hotel Paris, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear lil_laydee_molly,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review and also for choosing Shangri-La Hotel, Paris for such a lovely event. It is a pleasure to read that you did enjoy your stay through the quality of service delivered, the food and also the view of the Eiffel Tower.

However, your global ranking is 3 out of 5 for this stay. If there is anything that you want mentioned about your stay, do not hesitate to contact me by email at slpr@shangri-la.com.

We would be more than happy to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have stayed in all the top hotels in Paris and this is my favourite. Its luxurious without being too grandiose. The comfort and design of the rooms is fantatsic. Everything is well designed and well laid out. The breakfast is gorgeous and offers healthy options. The pool is beautiful.

I particularly liked the fact that the hotel felt boutiquey and private, even though its a pretty good size. The feeling of intimacy and anonymity is really special.

I have stayed in most of the top Parisienne hotels and I would choose this one again.

Thank you everyone at concierge for being so professional and kind.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank CooperFamilyLondon

Dear CooperFamilyLondon,

What an amazing comment, thank you! By qualifying our hotel of the "Best place so far in Paris", we are honored and I would like to personally thank you for this nice compliment. I am delight to read that you did enjoy the former house of Prince Roland Bonaparte and its decoration and it is a real pleasure to know that you felt as you were at home. I am also happy to know that you enjoyed our swimming-pool, bathed in natural lights.

We will share your very nice comment with all our team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.