“A hidden Asian delight near Champs-Elysees”

Le Petit Centre du Monde
Ranked #6,199 of 17,515 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Description: The Small Centre of the World - elegant ant reasonable, trendy and rafining! Come to try the best "Bo-Bun" in Paris and our exclusive homemade springrolls and nems! Also our extraordinary vietnamienne chef de cusine will prepare for you the mostly traditional vietnamienne course like beef "Luc-Lac", "Tiger who cry" and the famous asian dessert "Coco Pearls"
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I came here with my family for my aunt's send-off and birthday dinner. It wasn't easy to find because the restaurant was tucked in a small street, not too far from Champs-Elysees (Frankin D Roosevelt metro). The restaurant also doesn't have a signage but just take note it's next to Tong's, a Chinese resto. The place is pretty small so make sure to book. I ordered the Bobun and it's really good! The staff spoke English, very helpful and accommodates special requests (I'm vegetarian). Not the cheapest but great value for money. Must try!

2  Thank LM328
There are newer reviews for Le Petit Centre du Monde

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Cool ambiance, good style. I'm vegetarian and was so glad to find many delicious vegetarian dishes. I liked this place a lot and for sure will come back. The famous Bobun was perfect and coconut dessert was even better. Nice ambiance and stuff, good location nice prices and great service. The Le Petit Centre du Monde is very cute and democratic place, I liked the piano and chill atmosphere there. Thanks a lot for a great late night dinner.! Greetings from the Berlin!

1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I've found Le petit centre du monde on Tipadvisor and want to write back my own comment. I like a lot Asian food and made really a good choice. Spring rolls were fresh, Vietnamese Tigre (beef steak) excellent and chocolate fingers also very good. Need to notice the interior style and music. Great place. Thanx a lot

2  Thank Artem P
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Was a nice surprise to find Le petit centre du monde near the hotel. Traditional Vietnamese food and French Champagne - unexpected mix that we loved a lot. Best place to dinner before going out on Champs Élysées.Very nice and cool resto, original decor and delicious food. Great ambiance and service. Thank you.

1  Thank Irina S
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We had seen a number of Vietnamese restaurants in Paris - but so pleased we found this one! Close to metro Franklin D Roosevelt, the road is a world away from the hustle & bustle of the nearby Champs Elysees. It's a hidden gem - tiny restaurant - beautifully decorated. The staff were really charming and helpful. Everything on the menu looked great but we had the BoBun - amazingly fresh and tasty and the Beef Pho - which was delicious. Also really well priced. We'll definitely be back!

2  Thank kerrymc