“Best place to dinner before going out on Champs Élysées.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Petit Centre du Monde

Le Petit Centre du Monde
Ranked #5,223 of 16,717 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Vietnamese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Description: The Small Centre of the World - elegant ant reasonable, trendy and rafining! Come to try the best "Bo-Bun" in Paris and our exclusive homemade springrolls and nems! Also our extraordinary vietnamienne chef de cusine will prepare for you the mostly traditional vietnamienne course like beef "Luc-Lac", "Tiger who cry" and the famous asian dessert "Coco Pearls"
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place to dinner before going out on Champs Élysées.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Was a nice surprise to find Le petit centre du monde near the hotel. Traditional Vietnamese food and French Champagne - unexpected mix that we loved a lot. Best place to dinner before going out on Champs Élysées.Very nice and cool resto, original decor and delicious food. Great ambiance and service. Thank you.

1 Thank Irina S

London, UK
“Lovely little place, great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

We had seen a number of Vietnamese restaurants in Paris - but so pleased we found this one! Close to metro Franklin D Roosevelt, the road is a world away from the hustle & bustle of the nearby Champs Elysees. It's a hidden gem - tiny restaurant - beautifully decorated. The staff were really charming and helpful. Everything on the menu looked great but we had the BoBun - amazingly fresh and tasty and the Beef Pho - which was delicious. Also really well priced. We'll definitely be back!

2 Thank kerrymc
Los Angeles, California
“Nice prices and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Yesterday I've visited this  nice restaurant near Champs Élysées. I had a lunch break and didn't know where to go not far from the hotel. Le petit centre du monde was a perfect choice. I ordered a salad of a day with beef and sesame and a famous Bobun (it was written like that in the menu). Everything was delicious and very fresh. Nice prices and great service.

3 Thank Dariolafaet222
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fantastic night in Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have visited this good place during my last trip to Paris. One my good French friend advised it to me... I have to say that the dinner in this restaurant was fantastic and this time I've found my favourite place in Paris. The Le Petit Centre du Monde is very cute and very good decorated, I liked the music and chill atmosphere and delicious food.
Thanks a lot for my good journey ! Greetings from the USA !

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Sergey A
Kyiv, Kyyivs'ka Oblast', Ukraine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place with delicious food and cute price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

We have visited this lovely restaurant during our last trip to Paris. Our French friends advised it and it was even better than we were expecting. It's located in 100 meters from the avenue of champs élysées, near the metro Franklin Roosevelt. The place is very cute and very good decorated, we liked  the music and chill  atmosphere. But what we've appreciated the most  of course was a delicious food.
For starters we took ravioli vapeur and vietnamien nems. How good was it! And their home made sauce is smth incredible.
For the main course we've chosen the famous Bobun with beef meat and Pho soup. I've never tried such a delicious Bobun ! It's a typical asiatic dish, a  mix of fresh vegetables, I think rice spaghetti and meat, u can also replace the beef meat by shrimps or tofu cheese. The portions are big and really very very tasty.
For the dessert my wife ordered a coconut cake and I took a fruit salad. Amazing!
The service is great, the stuff is very kind.
We thank a lot the team of Le Petit Centre du Monde! See u again!

1 Thank AlexAdianenko231