“Highly recommended”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Description: The Small Centre of the World - elegant ant reasonable, trendy and rafining! Come to try the best "Bo-Bun" in Paris and our exclusive homemade springrolls and nems! Also our extraordinary vietnamienne chef de cusine will prepare for you the mostly traditional vietnamienne course like beef "Luc-Lac", "Tiger who cry" and the famous asian dessert "Coco Pearls"
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I've found this restaurant on my way to the hotel.
I hadn't a lot of time so just a quick lunch break. I ordered a mango salad and a beef. The food very good. I appreciate the ambiance and service. Highly recommended.

1  Thank DmitryFilonenko117

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Recently I have been travelling around the West Europe with my best friends. And we had passed a fabulous evening in Paris, namely in a wonderful restaurant Le petit centre du monde. Delicious food (and meanwhile the prices are acceptable), nice music, comfortable interior and benevolent staff. We were so happy to choose this comfortable centre du monde in the centre of the most beautiful city in Europe, Paris. The next time we will be back here!

2  Thank Inna B
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Very cozy and nice place. Every time I'm in Paris I visit this resto for a late dinner with my French buddies or in the noon for a business lunch. Perfect location in the center, lots of places to go after a good meal. The atmosphere and service are lovely , thanks guys for your attention, I travel a lot, so I can say that such friendly people are very rare now. Pleasant interior, relaxing music, smiling waiters, delicious Vietnamese cuisine. My direction no.1 in Paris.

2  Thank _Daria_Z_7
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was with my cozy in this restaurant at the rainy parisien evening - so warm atmosphere, smelling with the real asian food, full of different spices, lemongrass and ginger - we are super satisfied!

1  Thank MariyaMykhaylova
Reviewed February 25, 2013

we have just 2 starters and then 1 main cource to share - everything was delicious, very fresh and nice looking. Service is fast and smily! Hightly reccomended!!! Near the Champs-Elisee it is hard to find the place with the honest prices