See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 11, 2014 via mobile

Location is perfect in Paris, in Le Marais.
Walking distance to a lot of interesting places,
Rooms are normal small.
Breakdast ok, in the basement - an old vine cellar?
City noise and noise from other guests are disturbing the sleep.
Staff is friendly and helpful.

Stayed: October 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank TrudeTV
Reviewed October 8, 2014

I just spent a week at the Hotel St. Paul Le Marais. A small, quaint property in a fantastic location. I picked the property through a referral then when I read on trip advisor that the staff was friendly and helpful, that sealed the deal for me. I was traveling alone in Paris and do not speak French. Cyril, the receptionist was the best part of the stay for me. He went out of his way to help me locate the sights that I wanted to visit and even gave me some great suggestions that I wouldn't have known about without his input. The lobby, small bar and garden sitting area are lovely places to spend some time. I was very comfortable staying in that location alone but would also choose it as a place to stay with friends and family.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank falltraveler2014
Reviewed October 6, 2014 via mobile

This is nice and modest small hotel with personal touch.
The staff is helpful and very polite.
The rooms are ok in terms of space, very clean and a bit oldish.
It is nice surprise there is free wifi everywhere in the hotel.
The prices are high and it is strange, even not acceptable that the breakfast is not included.
The hotel is situated on quite street just 20 meters from the Main Street and 1 min from the metro.
The neighborhood is simply great- there are plenty of cafes, restaurants and shops, even supermarket near by. And the touristic cloud is away from the area.
Just because of the high pricing, the hotel couldn't gain 5 stars.

Stayed: October 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sashkow
Reviewed October 5, 2014

We spent 3 nights and were well received. Service very friendly and helpful. Excellent breakfast. The only small grudge is about the noise outside on a warm summer's night but that can't be blamed on the hotel and was easily repaired by using ear plugs. The location was great for our purposes. Bus stop around the corned and Metro about 200 m further on.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Antti67
Reviewed October 3, 2014

I love Paris ,and usually I visit 2-3 times year , in the last 10 years, specially on the Fashion week .This is the WORST Hotel that I find on my Paris experience !!! I paid the room ,that you see on the pictures Euro 272 PER NIGHT WITHOUT BREAKFAST !!! Room 9 smq, dirty , old , stained carpet, bathroom so small and stained , TV cable out of the wall ,mini wadrobe with curtain ,no minibar,the room was like a nightmare !!! I asked to change the room they told that Hotel was fully booked , and was the last room , and I replied that I booked 4 month in advance and to get this kind of room for this price ???
Don't go to this Hotel they are much better Hotels in the same good position !!!

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple