“Fun shop”
Review of Pylones

Pylones
Ranked #43 of 658 Shopping in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: This small gift shop is a great place to find unique souvenirs.
Melbourne, Australia
103 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Fun shop”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I love this shop and my family love the gifts on my return. The bigger shop is located near the Louvre. Look for the dog and cat alarm clocks, very cute and lots of fun! Check out their web site before you visit, as you will be doubly confused when you walk into the shop.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank katiegirl167

• Korean first
Singapore
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Lovely colour”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Brightly painted unique items that we come across daily. Add alot of fun and colour to your day. They are really eye catching and beautiful. Please get something from here. You won't regret.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank XieZiwei
Jerusalem, Israel
92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Fell in love”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I had to be pulled away from this store (I visited two different branches - in the Marais and in the Carrousel du Louvre) because everything is colorful, charming, and stylish, and everything seemed to call my name. I ended up buying a funky bead-filled lucite ring for daughter, a lucite hourglass for my husband's hourglass collection (though it caused an uproar in the airport since it's filled with some kind of gel), and a little pink alarm clock for myself, which I adore. Any mondane item you can think of (from a file for your feet to a cheese grater) is rendered with a colorful, unique, playful twist. If I have a three-hour layover one day in Paris, this is where I'll be heading.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank dcdriver
London
146 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 170 helpful votes
“Always a good place to find a unique and amusing gift!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This chain of shops has plenty of amusing and well designed gifts. The style is retro, brightly coloured. Everything from hairbrushes to umbrellas, kitchen items such as bottle openers shaped as dolls and stationery. Great to pick up little items for kids as well and not overly expensive. Unique and recommended!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank HaskelUK
Kansas City
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fabulous Place for Fun Gifts”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My daughter and I had a blast at this store (found through a Chic Shopping Tour). We brought home a cat-shaped lint brush, a dessert server in the shape of some small fantastical animal, a colorful umbrella (also with a cat motif), folding brush/mirror sets and several other fun brightly colored items. Service was pleasant, and the clerk included small cute gift bags for all our purchases. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2012