“Lovely colour”
Review of Pylones

Pylones
Ranked #48 of 679 Shopping in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: This small gift shop is a great place to find unique souvenirs.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Brightly painted unique items that we come across daily. Add alot of fun and colour to your day. They are really eye catching and beautiful. Please get something from here. You won't regret.

1  Thank XieZiwei
There are newer reviews for Pylones

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I had to be pulled away from this store (I visited two different branches - in the Marais and in the Carrousel du Louvre) because everything is colorful, charming, and stylish, and everything seemed to call my name. I ended up buying a funky bead-filled lucite ring for daughter, a lucite hourglass for my husband's hourglass collection (though it caused an uproar in the airport since it's filled with some kind of gel), and a little pink alarm clock for myself, which I adore. Any mondane item you can think of (from a file for your feet to a cheese grater) is rendered with a colorful, unique, playful twist. If I have a three-hour layover one day in Paris, this is where I'll be heading.

1  Thank dcdriver
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This chain of shops has plenty of amusing and well designed gifts. The style is retro, brightly coloured. Everything from hairbrushes to umbrellas, kitchen items such as bottle openers shaped as dolls and stationery. Great to pick up little items for kids as well and not overly expensive. Unique and recommended!

1  Thank HaskelUK
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My daughter and I had a blast at this store (found through a Chic Shopping Tour). We brought home a cat-shaped lint brush, a dessert server in the shape of some small fantastical animal, a colorful umbrella (also with a cat motif), folding brush/mirror sets and several other fun brightly colored items. Service was pleasant, and the clerk included small cute gift bags for all our purchases. Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

This shop has some gifts that you will not find elsewhere. There is nothing that is cheap and junky. We loved some of the giftware for the kitchen, including a cheese grater shaped like the Eiffel Tower. The service is good and whilst you are are in this area go to one of the cake shops or have a Berthillion ice cream.

2  Thank Kerog