“Always a good place to find a unique and amusing gift!”
Review of Pylones

Pylones
Ranked #38 of 720 Shopping in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: This small gift shop is a great place to find unique souvenirs.
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This chain of shops has plenty of amusing and well designed gifts. The style is retro, brightly coloured. Everything from hairbrushes to umbrellas, kitchen items such as bottle openers shaped as dolls and stationery. Great to pick up little items for kids as well and not overly expensive. Unique and recommended!

1  Thank HaskelUK

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My daughter and I had a blast at this store (found through a Chic Shopping Tour). We brought home a cat-shaped lint brush, a dessert server in the shape of some small fantastical animal, a colorful umbrella (also with a cat motif), folding brush/mirror sets and several other fun brightly colored items. Service was pleasant, and the clerk included small cute gift bags for all our purchases. Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

This shop has some gifts that you will not find elsewhere. There is nothing that is cheap and junky. We loved some of the giftware for the kitchen, including a cheese grater shaped like the Eiffel Tower. The service is good and whilst you are are in this area go to one of the cake shops or have a Berthillion ice cream.

2  Thank Kerog
Reviewed December 17, 2011

I discovered this shop for the first time in 1999, or was it 1998? Anyway, my visit was at the Ile Saint-Louis shop but I understand, after later visits to Paris, that there are subsequent locations around the city. I am rating this a go-to place for unique gifts. Some are for the home and not practical to pack, as I am sure knives even with a pig handle won't go over well at airport security. But you can find small things. I remembered that my first purchase was a pencil holder and it was a pig face and the pencils fit in the pig's nose! LOL! I lost that pencil holder, now I need to go back and find if they still carry it or find another "treasure."

1  Thank SFSeeingTheWorld