This boutique hotel in St Germain was perfect for our family trip to Paris with two teenage grandchildren. Rooms, although small by US standards were well appointed, modern bathrooms and nice amenities. Staff was helpful when needed to help with last minute flight arrangements. Location we great ;short walk to the Seine,the Louvre, Notre Dame, etc. Many cafes and bistros within easy walking distance on Rue St. Germain. Breakfast in the hotel was pricey,like everything in Paris. but delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 3-star hotel in the heart of Saint Germain des Pres, family owned since 1962. We offer a choice of standard rooms (small and economical), some superior rooms and a few family rooms. All our bedrooms feature private facilities; they vary in size and comfort according to their rates; all the rooms are very personalized (with cable-TV, telephone, individual safe). The entire hotel is air-conditioned except our standard rooms. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel du Danube St. Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Du Danube St Germain
- Du Danube St Germain Hotel