We spent four nights in the hotel last week and enjoted our stay a lot. The place is very well maintained, extremely efficient yet modest. The WiFi works smoothly and continuously. Above all, the receptionists are especially responsive to the quests and are most helpful and always with a smile (reserving tickets in Museums, providing instructions on "how to find your way" and even suggesting alternative bakeries specializing in first rate reasonably priced macarones. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 3-star hotel in the heart of Saint Germain des Pres, family owned since 1962. We offer a choice of standard rooms (small and economical), some superior rooms and a few family rooms. All our bedrooms feature private facilities; they vary in size and comfort according to their rates; all the rooms are very personalized (with cable-TV, telephone, individual safe). The entire hotel is air-conditioned except our standard rooms. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel du Danube St. Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Du Danube St Germain
- Du Danube St Germain Hotel