I come to Paris often and have been staying at the Hotel du Danube for almost 27 years and cannot imagine staying any where else. Its location ion Rue Jacob s wonderful, right in the heart of St. Germain. Walk out the door and turn in any direction and you will come upon something wonderful about Paris, whether great shopping, good food, or museums. The D'Orsay, the Louvre and Notre Dame are all within easy walking distance. The hotel itself has an understated style and quiet dignity. Each room is individually and tastefully decorated, and the different size rooms also incorporate a range of budgets. The staff is unfailingly helpful and polite without ever being intrusive. The continental breakfast is always a perfect way to start a Parisian day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 3-star hotel in the heart of Saint Germain des Pres, family owned since 1962. We offer a choice of standard rooms (small and economical), some superior rooms and a few family rooms. All our bedrooms feature private facilities; they vary in size and comfort according to their rates; all the rooms are very personalized (with cable-TV, telephone, individual safe). The entire hotel is air-conditioned except our standard rooms. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel du Danube St. Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Du Danube St Germain
- Du Danube St Germain Hotel