My husband and I had been to Paris about 8 years ago and had been thoroughly disappointed. In May of 2012 we stayed at the Hotel du Danube for two nights. Unlike our first time in Paris, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Not only was this hotel in a PRIME location, but the staff was also extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They were able to arrange a shuttle to the airport for us and gave us excellent restaurant advice. Our room was spacious and nicely remodeled and we had a good view of the courtyard. I can honestly say that because of this hotel, we were finally able to enjoy all of the charms of Paris that we missed our first visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 3-star hotel in the heart of Saint Germain des Pres, family owned since 1962. We offer a choice of standard rooms (small and economical), some superior rooms and a few family rooms. All our bedrooms feature private facilities; they vary in size and comfort according to their rates; all the rooms are very personalized (with cable-TV, telephone, individual safe). The entire hotel is air-conditioned except our standard rooms. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel du Danube St. Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Du Danube St Germain
- Du Danube St Germain Hotel