We stayed 3 nights in Paris (far too short a stay!) and were extremely delighted with our choice of hotel. Close to Ile de Cite and Latin Quarter, with an abundance of nice restaurants, shops, and sights just steps away. Breakfast is available for a reasonable add-on, or you can choose to head down the street for a cosy cafe. Rooms can be tight at times for two, but really quite comfortable and surprisingly quiet (we stayed in a street-front room on the 1st floor, but barely noticed noise from the street). Staff are helpful and gracious and get to recognize you quickly.
This is the place I'd recommend to those who visit Paris and are happy with a midrange hotel. Overall, a very good value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO THE HOTEL DAUPHINE SAINT GERMAIN (LEFT BANK)The hotel provides a warm, friendly welcome and attentive personal service in a charming and authentically Parisian atmosphere, guaranteeing you will enjoy a memorable stay with us.The unequalled charm of Saint-Germain-des-Prés springs from the association of culture and savoir-faire: you must see for yourself the slightly leaning stone buildings, the narrow streets with their flowered balconies, the gourmet shops and specialty bookstores, the famous cafés with their large terraces (Le Flore, Les Deux Magots). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Dauphine Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dauphine Saint Germain Hotel
- Dauphine Saint Germain Paris