My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights, and were very pleased with the experience. Yes, the room was small, but the bathroom was surprisingly large. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and did their best to make reservations for us at the "hard to get into restaurants". We liked the fact that there was always cold water in the lobby waiting for us after a long, hot day of walking around Paris. The Saint Germain area is an ideal location--we could walk to the museums, to Notre Dame, public gardens, and shopping. Overall, I think this hotel is a good value and would recommend it to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO THE HOTEL DAUPHINE SAINT GERMAIN (LEFT BANK)The hotel provides a warm, friendly welcome and attentive personal service in a charming and authentically Parisian atmosphere, guaranteeing you will enjoy a memorable stay with us.The unequalled charm of Saint-Germain-des-Prés springs from the association of culture and savoir-faire: you must see for yourself the slightly leaning stone buildings, the narrow streets with their flowered balconies, the gourmet shops and specialty bookstores, the famous cafés with their large terraces (Le Flore, Les Deux Magots). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Dauphine Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dauphine Saint Germain Hotel
- Dauphine Saint Germain Paris