For us this hotel was the perfect pick. Position is excellent in the heart of St Germain and close to an RER station. Price was higher than I had wanted to pay, but the hotel was recommended by friends who stayed there and it was worth it. Breakfast is E12 pp and is excellent: fresh cut ham off the bone, boil your own egg, Comte cheese, fruit salad, fresh orange juice, yoghurt and all the bread based things your hearts may desire. Staff were friendly and helpful. No sign of a notice on reception asking for a 5 star TA review as mentioned below. No thefts. Room was tiny and shower room was a sliver (and shower is minuscule - but didn't have to climb over the loo to get to it as we did in Rome!) but bed was comfy and room looked onto a light well which was very quiet (room 16). Wifi was perfectly fine. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO THE HOTEL DAUPHINE SAINT GERMAIN (LEFT BANK)The hotel provides a warm, friendly welcome and attentive personal service in a charming and authentically Parisian atmosphere, guaranteeing you will enjoy a memorable stay with us.The unequalled charm of Saint-Germain-des-Prés springs from the association of culture and savoir-faire: you must see for yourself the slightly leaning stone buildings, the narrow streets with their flowered balconies, the gourmet shops and specialty bookstores, the famous cafés with their large terraces (Le Flore, Les Deux Magots). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Dauphine Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dauphine Saint Germain Hotel
- Dauphine Saint Germain Paris