Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,179 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2016

What a little gem. It was in a fabulous location with lots of places to eat an drink close by. The train is a close 2 min walk and can take you straight to cdg airport. A short 10min walk and you are at the river seinne and notre dam. The staff were lovely and very helpful. Our room was clean and quite spacious for paris. I would highly recommend this hotel. Free wifi had great connection

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2016

We stayed at GHSM for 6 days in August and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Room was clean and very nice, breakfast was excellent, and the location was just perfect. We were able to walk everywhere we wanted and the Metro was not far away either. I would highly recommend this hotel. We will definitely book this hotel again in the future. Front desk staff was always extremely helpful also - nothing but great things to say about this hotel.

Room tip: We had a fifth floor balcony room and loved it!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2016

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights at the beginning of our vacation in France. We stayed 3 days here, 3 days in the South of France and 4 days elsewhere in Paris. We were 2 couples staying in 2 rooms. If I knew then what I know now I would have rebooked to come back here upon our return to Paris!! I have to say the accommodations were exceptional!! We would absolutely stay here again!

The rooms were very nice and clean as were the bathrooms. The staff - Marie, Clothide (sp?) and 'the young man with the nice eyes whose name I forgot' were EXTREMELY nice and friendly and did anything and everything possible to make us feel welcome.

It was very well located within walking distance to many, many attractions! I give this hotel a BIG A+++

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2016

We stayed at Grand Hotel Saint-Michel for 5 nights - our room was spacious with a comfortable bed and incredible balcony views. Bathroom was extremely well stocked, including Hermes toiletries.
The staff could not have been more welcoming and helpful, and the free afternoon tea service was a great benefit.

My only (small) complaint would be that the wifi signal was at times patchy - but as we stayed in a corner room near the top of the hotel, this was understandable.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Paris, we will certainly be using it again when we return.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

Clean, close to cabs, bike rentals and restaurants. We stayed three nights and is was wonderful. The first leg of our stay the room was very small, but clean, with all the amenities you could ask for from robes, to shaving kits and so much more. The taxi stand was around the corner and the citi bikes were down the street. Luxembourg Gardens was a block away. On the second half of our stay the room given was bigger. The staff was top notch and extremely helpful. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple