We stayed here for one night on a quick trip from London. This is just a lovely hotel. The room was gorgeous and staff were friendly and efficient. Breakfast was included in the price of our room and was excellent. Room was extremely quiet and comfortable - excellent bed! Our only issue was with the shower, which did not drain properly. Overall though this is an excellent option for a stay in Paris. A fantastic find in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying between Saint Germain des Pres, the Luxembourg Gardens and Montparnasse, the Hotel Chaplain is immersed in a multifaceted whirl of culture and art. Writers, painters, sculptors and musicians have given this district its unusual character. Surf the Internet at your leisure, enjoy your choice of drink or be swept away by a good book in one of our twenty five air-conditioned rooms, in our lounge with its library or in our inner courtyard. Each room greets you with a depiction of a unique smile, surrounded by sober, contemporary decor. Our rooms offer a full range of amenities to ensure your comfort (Wi-Fi, Internet, flat-screen TV, domestic and international channels). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Expedia, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Chaplain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaplain Rive Gauche Paris
- Chaplain Rive Gauche Hotel