This is a small hotel in the 14th district of Paris, but near many places to eat. It is on the small side, but the room was very comfortable and the staff was super friendly. We stayed one night before returning to the U.S. We did not partake of the breakfast offer. It is offered for room delivery at a time you specify. We thought it was a bit pricey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying between Saint Germain des Pres, the Luxembourg Gardens and Montparnasse, the Hotel Chaplain is immersed in a multifaceted whirl of culture and art. Writers, painters, sculptors and musicians have given this district its unusual character. Surf the Internet at your leisure, enjoy your choice of drink or be swept away by a good book in one of our twenty five air-conditioned rooms, in our lounge with its library or in our inner courtyard. Each room greets you with a depiction of a unique smile, surrounded by sober, contemporary decor. Our rooms offer a full range of amenities to ensure your comfort (Wi-Fi, Internet, flat-screen TV, domestic and international channels). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splitty, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Chaplain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaplain Rive Gauche Paris
- Chaplain Rive Gauche Hotel