A lot has already been said about the new orient, the key points being.
* Brilliant hosts who do all they can to make you welcome.
* Great central location within a short walk of 5 metro stops
* Cosy rooms that are very comfortable and well maintained. They are not small!
* Very competitive prices for central Paris
* Spiral staircase that will be fine for most people, if not there is a small lift that has been retrofitted into the old building - not a problem for either my wife or I.
Would definatly return here for subsequent paris trips.
- Free Wifi