“Wonderful stay in Paris”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Toilettes
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
dmdo1016
Cleveland, Ohio
“Wonderful stay in Paris”
Reviewed June 11, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Great location! Lots of space! Lots of light - and airy, with blinds for all windows for late morning sleepers. Very helpful host!

alfredopn...
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Short but unforgetable stay in Paris...”
Reviewed September 27, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Due to pressing commitments, we stayed in Paris for only 2 days and 3 nights. Our itineraries were further hampered by rains and lost luggage. But the host's efficiency and professionalism made our day. First, Patrick provided us with a very comprehensive instructions in locating the property and his "help yourself" method of providing keys to the apartment eliminated the discomfort of late check in. And more importantly, he helped us redirect our lost luggage from our Paris address to our next stop in Rotterdam (this after we have gone off the road to Holland).

The apartment is secured, clean and cozy enough to accommodate all 6 of us. The two bedrooms, modest kitchen and 1 toilet is just enough for our comfort. There is no lift but taking the stairs with luggage did not become any problem for us. The apartment is close enough to two metro stations, Le Kremlin Bicetre (600m) and Porte D'Italie (750m) from where the whole of Paris could be accessed. A small grocery store, restaurants, pharmacy and a big supermarket are also present nearby so supplies are not a problem..

Despite our limited time and the rainy weather, we made it to our target attractions. We have had ample time visiting Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, Sacre Coeur and Eiffel Tower. We were also able to explore the Louvre Museum and even made some shopping in Galleries Lafayette. Doing these under on-and-off rains and our cozy nights at the apartment made our tour even more hilarious and memorable. Again, thanks a lot Patrick. For sure we will come back.

Your age range 50-64
sunblush
London
“Great location, perfect host”
Reviewed August 29, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Large, quirky apartment, just about a five minute walk from the Metro, and then around 20 min into central Paris.
Host Patrick is very responsive, and flexible.
Will definitely return on our next trip to Paris.

Andrea B
“Highly Recommend!”
Reviewed July 9, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We stayed in Mid-June for one week, our stay was phenomenal! Very accessible location, there's a shopping center just a few blocks away that makes it very convenient to pick up groceries, a pharmacy in the corner, the metro is less than a mile away and very easy to navigate. The view from our flat was breath-taking. The place was very spacious, clean and stocked with all the essentials. Our host Patrick, who lives in the building, was readily available to meet any request. We actually had an unfortunate situation with our luggage; one of our bags completely ripped on route to the airport. We asked him to direct us towards the nearest place to buy a replacement, rather than taking the easy way out and direct us elsewhere, he took it upon himself to salvage the situation. He stepped inside and got the necessary utensils to patch our bag and send us on our way. Overall excellent trip! We will gladly stay with Patrick, again.

thesnapps
Indiana
“Loved our little "home in Paris"!”
Reviewed June 28, 2017 for a stay in June 2016

First, I apologize to Patrick for forgetting to leave this review a year ago! I can't believe I forgot, I just figured it out when looking at my past reviews.

We *loved* this flat! It was 3 of us, my husband, myself and our daughter on a trip to celebrate her graduation. We stayed here in June, and it had everything we needed - along with being just so perfect - just what we wanted. We wanted to feel like we were part of 'real' France - not tourists, and we did! This flat is lovely, decorated nicely and the owner was amazingly friendly. In fact, one day it was sprinkling and we had walked down the 3 floors and forgot our umbrella - he leaned out the window as we were leaving and told us to come back and grab an umbrella. You don't get that when you are staying at a hotel!

The stairs are steep and there are a lot of them - it's no secret this is on the 3rd floor. But if a 'fluffy' girl like me can handle the stairs with luggage, then anyone can! They are really not that bad - just part of the experience!

PS - I don't remember the name of it, but there is a pizza restaurant nearby. If you find it, stop in and order the Quatre Fromages pizza - you won't be sorry!!

Bangor, Maine
Reviewed June 12, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Selena N
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Place is nice. But there was some issues”
Reviewed March 13, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Paris was our last stop from our European vacation. It started off horrible. My wallet got stolen from the RER train. But I instantly took care of that and canceled my credit cards and made arrangements with the US embassy to get me a new passport the next day.
I didn't let it ruin my vacation.
We got to the apartment and just like the instructions informed us about the keys.
Be ready for the staircase. It's an old wooden spiral stairs and if your carrying luggage expect a fun time getting it to the to floor. Also there was 3 locks and no instructions on how to open the locks. 20 mins later. Thank God for the neighbors downstairs who experienced the same issue. They came and saved us.
The apartment is nice. Just like the pictures. Except the chair was covered with a sheet and pillow. My sister moved the pillow and sat on it and got stabbed by the springs from this broken chair. The washing machine also want working so we were forced to wash our clothes by hand and there was dishes with old crusted oatmeal stuck to it.

Management Response
Mar 14, 2017
Hello
Probably the trouble Selena got with the stolen wallet made her nervous.
I sent a very detailed pdf with all the instruction to get the keys and open the doors.
It s the first time that a client had a problem with that.
The chair, it s only one chair like this is a vintage chair...some clients like it. I will check the spring...
The building is an typical old parisian building with the charm of that and of course old spiral steps, without lift like noticed in the instructions
There are some instruction fir the washing drying machine usually people use it without problem.
Thank you for the remarque of the dishes, my housemade normally check it every time, i will check it myself for the next visitors.
The principal is that the flat nice like the picture, thank you for that.
I hope that Selena spend a good time in Paris otherwise the problem she got with the wallet.

Kind regards

Patrick
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing