“Indian food in Paris”
Review of Aarapana

Aarapana
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
Aarapana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12,954 of 17,598 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We had lunch in this Indian restaurant two days. Simple Indian food. Not very spicy. We all enjoyed food. Non veg preparation was very good. Curd was tasty.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We ordered off the menu here, not the buffet. All the dishes were great. I am a vegan, and the aubergine pakoras and spinach potato curry were sensational. Great service too.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I ate the buffet here. If you like Indian cuisine this small (really small) restaurant is not horrible but is overpriced for what you get and is nothing to brag about. What is different about it is the decoration, very artistic and attractive, reason why I decided to check them out. I was disappointed, an service was mediocre. After paying they gave e a pack of "lavande" incense and a pack of stick on tatoos, both promoting the restaurant. But they are right by Notre Dame and if you are tired of other cuisine it is an option. They do more take out since there is no space to have but 10 people total. As I see it, because they are so small the more reason to have good food and service in house. But it isn't so.

It stands on 6, rue du Petit Pont 75005 Paris, phone # 09-79-51-03-84, website www.aarapana.com.

1  Thank TRAVELSENSE12
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The restaurant is buffet-style, but maybe you will have a better experience if you order a fresh platter. The chicken was kind of tough and not very flavorful at all; nor were the potatoes. I expect a certain bare minimum with Indian food as I eat very much of it any chance I get, so I know a thing or two about what I should be getting...this restaurant simply did not measure up.

1  Thank Erika H
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We loved the Indian cuisine. It is a buffet style with several common Indian favorites for a very reasonable price. It is very near the Notre Dame Cathedral. The wait help was very friendly and spoke excellent English.