“Great terrace!”
Review of Le Canon

Le Canon
Ranked #7,155 of 17,020 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Bercy / Nation
Ohio, USA
“Great terrace!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We often return to The Canon for drinks or a meal. The servers are friendly and efficient, the food is good. It's a wonderful terrace for just sitting and enjoying the bustle of the Place de la Nation.

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Florence, Italy
“Wifi”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The Canon has decent food and drinks. their hamburger frites are good and the added benefit is that they have wifi.

Visited August 2013
Montrouge, Ile-de-France, France
“Nice”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I only went there for a drink but the waiters were nice, the drink was good, the seats were comfortable. As regards the fact that you have to pay to go to the bathroom as someone mentioned, this is only for non-customers - I was given a chip for free so I wouldn't have to pay.

I will go back to eat because I really liked the atmosphere - will post another review then I guess :)

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Lauren E
“BREAKFAST REVIEW”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I loved it. Cafe au lait was perfect and I stumbled onto a special treat. Sure, Parisians eat croissants and cafe for breakfast - but this place also serves tarte au pomme (Apple Pie). It is the BEST APPLE PIE IN THE WORLD. I'm not kidding - I can't stop thinking about it.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Darth_JJ
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Average food, nice ambience”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I only had an omlette with the trimmings and it was just ok. The wine was good and the ambience very good. Service was slow-ish, not a problem. Oddly, I was offered the sweet menu, which I took a look at. After several minutes the menu was whipped out of my hand whilst a second waiter presented me with the bill. I guess they decided that I looked too plump to warrant a pudding. And I only wanted a sorbet. I had to settle for a Snickers from the adjacent mini mart.

• Visited September 2011