“Average food, nice ambience”
Review of Le Canon

Le Canon
Ranked #7,155 of 17,020 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Bercy / Nation
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Average food, nice ambience”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I only had an omlette with the trimmings and it was just ok. The wine was good and the ambience very good. Service was slow-ish, not a problem. Oddly, I was offered the sweet menu, which I took a look at. After several minutes the menu was whipped out of my hand whilst a second waiter presented me with the bill. I guess they decided that I looked too plump to warrant a pudding. And I only wanted a sorbet. I had to settle for a Snickers from the adjacent mini mart.

• Visited September 2011

• Korean first
Edmonton, Alberta
“Good food, service and value.”
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We ate here a few times on this trip, and every time the service was quick and efficient, and the food was good. Never felt rushed though, we were left to enjoy our drinks and chat until we were ready to go.

“Nicer places around the corner”
Reviewed June 10, 2011

Food was unimpressive, rushed and mediocre. Short summary is that the food arrived 5 mins after we ordered, and five minutes after we'd finished that they cleared the plates (after attempting to 3 times earlier whilst we were still eating) and brought us the bill.

Total eating experience 20 mins.

Such nicer places around the corner go somewhere else.