Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $42.46
from $57.38
from $113.61
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

I didn’t expect rue mouffetard to be nice. A lot of shops and restos/ cafes along the strip. You’ll have a lot to see here and consider this place ‘instagrammable’ too! it’s nice to go there in the afternoon but somehow would get just a little busy with many people walking around too. A must add to your Paris itinerary.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

This is a food Mecca... When in Paris, my husband and I always come to the Rue Mouffetard to try a new restaurant, so this time I decided to take my co-worker there. We both enjoyed the plethora of cozy restaurants - French cuisine and many more, ice cream and coffee shops, tiny charming cafes... Touristy street of course, but still a wonderful place for foodies.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Noraatc
Reviewed August 31, 2018

We stumbled across this street while spending a week in Paris. What a treat! There is everything from wine to meat and more. We purchased some cheeses and a bottle of wine. They even corked it for us and gave us glasses so we could enjoy in the park. I highly recommend and can't wait to go back.

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank Anniendonna
Reviewed July 29, 2018

We stayed right next to this street. Great food shopping, restaurants, and...people watching. There are great places for a coffee or a drink. Close to Censier-Daubenton metro and an easy walk from the Pantheon or the Museum of Natural History.

Date of experience: July 2018
4  Thank SFKSAW
Reviewed June 20, 2018

It is a street with some market stands. It was sunday by the end of the day and some shops were closed. It is a nice market street with cafes , shops and restaurants. Not a touristic area. The church, Saint Medard is also nice to stop and take a look.

Date of experience: May 2018