“Bridge with Love Locks”

and up
Historical Private Walking : Notre-Dame to the Champs-Élysées
Ranked #76 of 1,108 things to do in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: This bridge, depicted in a famous painting by Renoir, is the oldest remaining bridge in Paris.
Chicago, Illinois USA & Cairo, Egypt
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 227 helpful votes
“Bridge with Love Locks”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Our family (2 adults, 3 young children) loved this bridge. We brought our own locks and put them on the bridge as a forever sign of our marriage and family. this bridge is a bit wider than the others with locks, and there were plenty of room to put locks on. Other bridges were pretty packed. I'm not sure but I figure they would remove some locks after they get really full, I suppose. this bridge crossed over part of the island on the seine, so we could walk the steps down to the gardens on the island. it was beautiful.

Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
Pennsylvania
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Starting to Blend Together”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Paris is filled with bridges. To an untrained eye (me) they have started looking alike, although I know many are far older than others. I wouldn't go out of my way to see this, but it's really amazing to see them all together with the very 'Paris' architecture all around. It makes for a romantic stroll.

Visited May 2014
Melbourne, Australia
356 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 232 helpful votes
“Pont Neuf in french means new bridge”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Although it is called Pont Neuf (new bridge), this is an old bridge. It was featured in the movie "The Bourne Identity" as a meeting place, towards the end of the movie.

My wife and I stayed in an apartment very close to this bridge, so we walked across this bridge several times, as an access route, during our stay in Paris.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank PlanetOz
Angel Fire
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Stroll Over An Icon That Has A Great View”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Beautifull bridge. I was stunned by the view of the Seine and the E-Tower in the distance. Be ready for romance!

Visited June 2014
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“5 holiday stays in Paris over the last 10 years”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I love Paris and we endeavour to go and visit as often as we can.
We have travelled all over France and the only place we would not recommend is Lyon
The accommodation was not up to standard as described by Tripadvisor. We made it quite clear to them but it seems to us that they totally ignore what we have said and complained about, in fact they glorified the accommodation !!! I will put it on my Facebook to warn others.
Paris is a great city and all of its attractions are fabulous.
We had a fantastic apartment in a Rue St Honore which was a blessing after the awful experience in Lyon.

Visited July 2014