“Magnifique!”

Ranked #71 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
Mountainside, New Jersey
“Magnifique!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

My husband and I were at this hotel in July, 2013 for our 30th wedding anniversary. It is in the perfect location on the quiet Rue Cherche Midi. It was easy to walk to restaurants, metro, Bon Marche Dept Store, boulangeries, you name it. The staff was so kind, attentive and helpful. Our room was small, but sheer perfection. (Smelled great, too!) The bathroom alone was a highlight. Spa shower and tile that looked like leather. We ate a lovely breakfast in their restaurant only once. Eclectic decor, excellent service and cafe au lait that will knock your socks off. La Belle Juilette is a boutique gem. We would go back any day.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank jessica P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
New York City, New York
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel is conveniently located and in a great neighborhood.

The service was superb; whether it was the "gangsta" night receptionist, Diego, or the daytime concierge, Julie, all our needs we're taking care of.

A very pleasant and comfortable experience all around.

One catch; it needs a restaurant, which was apparently closed two months before our stay so room service had limited options. The breakfast chef, however, was very good.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Vin C
ebourquin, Directeur général at Hotel & Spa La Belle Juliette, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Guest,
We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at La Belle Juliette !
We are also delighted that you appreciated the service provided by our staff, the location and the comfort of our boutique hotel.
Concerning the restaurant, it has been closed for a few months because we have planned some renovations, but it will be open again this summer with a beautiful terrace.
We would be glad to welcome you again to discover it during your next trip to Paris!
Best regards
Eric BOURQUIN
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Stayed 3 times already. Basically every time my girlfriend and I are visiting. Best boutique hotel in Paris!!!!!! The staff is extremely nice! The decoration is sublime! The location is perfect! Great food! Great spa! The street is extremely quiet! Perfect place to relax in Paris!

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Leopold B
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We stayed in this hotel in April of 2013

The hotel staff is very nice, polite and very helpful.

We got to the hotel early, wound 12:30 and check-in is at 3:00 pm. They couldn't get us into a room, but they did take our luggage and let me use the spa to shower and get ready, so I can begin exploring Paris.

The rooms are small, but well appointed. The bathrooms are really nice, they have a good hair dryer and the beds are super confortable!!!!

I like the location of the hotel. It is busy during the day, but quite at night. Metro stop very close by. We found a few bakeries, cafes, and small market near by. Bon Marche is only one or two blocks away.

I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pao C
Wurzburg, Germany
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Was staying for a business trip in Paris. This wonder use hotel, plus the excellent service made my stay like feeling at home. The ambience is outstanding. Every detail is done with taste. Well, the only thing I can say is.... One of the most small Boutique hotels I've ever been. 5* from Germany

Room Tip: Since I haven't been in the spa nor in the fitness center, I can't drop a comment. So you ne...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Toni G
New York City, New York
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I went there with my Fiancé for our engagement during a couple of days.
We stayed in the very comfortable, spacious, bright room.
Furthemore, the staff was perfect, they reached my expectations wanted for this kind of hotel. The concierge service listened all my request carefully and made restaurant reservations for ourself.
Moreover, my Fiancé was really satisfied of the spa within that "atmosphère" pool which is a kind of relaxing.
In addition, I liked the hotel location in the heart of Saint Germain des Pres where you can have a walk and enjoy Paris.
I recommend "La Belle Juliette"

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thame, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This hotel is very nice, the staff is very professional and pleasant. Hotel is charming, clean and confortable. The breakfast is really excellent ! The hotel is near to the subway, so perfect and easy to move in Paris. If you're struggling with french language or other, don't worry the staff are here to help you. Without hesitation I will make another booking in " La Belle Juliette ". So english friends if you want to come in Paris for a visit, this hotel is a good address. I recommend it absolutely !!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
ebourquin, Directeur général at Hotel & Spa La Belle Juliette, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write this note.

We are glad to see that you appreciated your stay at La Belle Juliette, the breakfast, the service provided by the staff or the location of our hotel.

We really hope to have the pleasure to see you again very soon!

Best regards,