Hotel & Spa La Belle Juliette
$1,689
$1,178
  • Pool
1,004 results
All reviewsbon marcheboutique hotelsmall poolromantic roomsteam roomdepartment storest germainnespresso machineleft bankjunior suiteour honeymoonseveral metro stationsgreat neighborhoodquiet streetlovely boutiqueperfect hotelhonesty bar
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Stayed 3 times already. Basically every time my girlfriend and I are visiting. Best boutique hotel in Paris!!!!!! The staff is extremely nice! The decoration is sublime! The location is perfect! Great food! Great spa! The street is extremely quiet! Perfect place to relax in Paris!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Leopold B
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We stayed in this hotel in April of 2013

The hotel staff is very nice, polite and very helpful.

We got to the hotel early, wound 12:30 and check-in is at 3:00 pm. They couldn't get us into a room, but they did take our luggage and let me use the spa to shower and get ready, so I can begin exploring Paris.

The rooms are small, but well appointed. The bathrooms are really nice, they have a good hair dryer and the beds are super confortable!!!!

I like the location of the hotel. It is busy during the day, but quite at night. Metro stop very close by. We found a few bakeries, cafes, and small market near by. Bon Marche is only one or two blocks away.

I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pao C
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Was staying for a business trip in Paris. This wonder use hotel, plus the excellent service made my stay like feeling at home. The ambience is outstanding. Every detail is done with taste. Well, the only thing I can say is.... One of the most small Boutique hotels I've ever been. 5* from Germany

Room Tip: Since I haven't been in the spa nor in the fitness center, I can't drop a comment. So you need to make your own experience,
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Toni G
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I went there with my Fiancé for our engagement during a couple of days.
We stayed in the very comfortable, spacious, bright room.
Furthemore, the staff was perfect, they reached my expectations wanted for this kind of hotel. The concierge service listened all my request carefully and made restaurant reservations for ourself.
Moreover, my Fiancé was really satisfied of the spa within that "atmosphère" pool which is a kind of relaxing.
In addition, I liked the hotel location in the heart of Saint Germain des Pres where you can have a walk and enjoy Paris.
I recommend "La Belle Juliette"

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This hotel is very nice, the staff is very professional and pleasant. Hotel is charming, clean and confortable. The breakfast is really excellent ! The hotel is near to the subway, so perfect and easy to move in Paris. If you're struggling with french language or other, don't worry the staff are here to help you. Without hesitation I will make another booking in " La Belle Juliette ". So english friends if you want to come in Paris for a visit, this hotel is a good address. I recommend it absolutely !!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
ebourquin, Directeur général at Hotel & Spa La Belle Juliette, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write this note.

We are glad to see that you appreciated your stay at La Belle Juliette, the breakfast, the service provided by the staff or the location of our hotel.

We really hope to have the pleasure to see you again very soon!

Best regards,