“Photo Trip in Paris”

Photo Tours of Paris
Ranked #268 of 560 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are beginner or advanced and photography is your passion, Photo Tours of Paris will inspire and guide you to take the best pictures in the most romantic setting, The City of Lights.Journey with our experienced, resident, english speaking photographers through the lively streets of Paris and encounter the French je ne sais quoi. You will take from Paris the best souvenirs, a great knowledge of your camera, exceptional photographs flavored with a touch of history and memories that last a lifetime.
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I learn many new ways to use my camera, our guide Manol was patient and cool. A very interesting and pleasant afternoon across Paris and few little hide spots. It's a thing to do that you can find with book guide.

3  Thank Oscar R

Reviewed April 23, 2012

First, this company -- Photo Tours of Paris -- is an excellent one to deal with. Gilles was so kind and professional and helpful with ironing out the difficulties of navigating Paris for a week with my 13 year old daughter. Next, the tour itself was an exceptional way to be exposed to Paris for the first time. Our guide Manoi was not only very knowledgeable about the city, but as an expert photographer we were taught by him to look at Paris in a different way so that we were not just taking snapshots of tourist sites but were actually seeing what we were looking at. It was so nice for the three of us to spend time with a thoughtful young European who took his role as a teacher very seriously, yet was full of warmth and humor. He was particularly good with a young teenager and we all learned how to use our new camera properly. We were all so impressed by this experience that we will probably arrange to take a photo tour of New York City when we get back to the States.

1  Thank JKMCambridge_MA
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Great tour in Paris, while learning photography and practicing them right away on the spot. Steve, our guide and photo-teacher, explains clearly all the basic "must know" knowledge in photography (such as aperture, shutter speed, exposure and composition). Now I can forget the automatic settings on my SLR camera, and fiddle around with the manual settings to be more creative in my photography. I'd recommend this tour for those non-photographers who wish to take pictures like a pro.

1  Thank ElvaNova
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Thanks to our guide Manol, i managed to have nice pictures of my trip in paris, and learn more about photography too!
Despite the grey wheather, we had a very nice afternoon, discovering touristic spot of Paris.
I would definitly recommand this tour if you are interested by photography and willing to learn a few tricks!

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Great Photo tour of Paris with Steve!
It was really perfect, walking around famous Paris places and having the opportunity to learn to use my futur camera with a photo-teacher. Every spot was at walking distance, plenty of time to ask questions, to practise and be given some good advices for creative photos.
It was really a great tour, learning things about photography and having a dedicated teacher who could answer all my questions - all this with a great team!
I definitively recommend & would be happy to do it again.