Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Sublime cooking and learning experience

I cannot begin to express how much fun I had at the chocolate making class I attended here. If you... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
pretty_passport
Tennessee
via mobile
My Day of Dread

I took Les Viennoiseries course at Le Cordon Bleu on the 3rd October 2018. Prior to my leaving for... read more

Reviewed October 15, 2018
ShannonG1947

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Paris
from $196.30
from $104.60
from $88.90
from $111.00
More Info
All reviews market tour cooking class translated into english culinary school spoke french hour class cooking course final product choux pastry tips and tricks learning experience amazing experience croissants his knowledge demonstration classes instructions
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was my third full-day class, and I loved it. We made a chocolate tart and a pistachio cream-filled Paris brest. It was lots of fun, and the chef was great. He was very personable and took time for all questions, answered through a translator. There were 12 people in the class, which was quite manageable. In the past I took a class in making croissants and brioche and the Cooking for Friends class. Then we got to take home our goodies! Definitely worth the money.

1  Thank Jeanne T
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The Cordon Bleu Market Tour/Course was a lot of fun. About 30 people, mainly Americans divided into 2 groups. We strolled the market with a CB chef and a translator. Loads of fun. We sampled cheeses, tasted fresh almonds, tiny wild strawberries, salami and breads. The Chef explained where the various foods came from and why it is better to buy at a market rather than a store.

He explained about Parisian lifestyles and carried on interesting conversations with many of the tradesmen.

Following the tour a delicious lunch of cheeses, cured meats, fruits, bread and wine was served. All things we had purchased at the market.

Following lunch there was a cooking demonstration of a soup, salad and entree. Then we ate small plates from the demonstration.

I loved the entire day!

5  Thank CDM49
Reviewed June 23, 2013

How can I book an appointment for Le Cordon Bleu??? Ive searched the internet, and I cant find any prices or how to request an appointment

2  Thank Patricia T
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Just returned from a four day course in Paris. It was excellent. We had three chefs (Aurelin Legue, Marc Vaca, and Bruno Stril), each one was amazing. It is a full day course (8:30 - 3:30). In the morning the chefs demonstrated/cooked three courses. When they finished we sampled ... AMAZING. In the afternoon there was a practical part where we cooked the main course and took what we made home. My wife was duely impressed. Aside from their cooking abilities all of the chefs had good sense of humor which made it all the more enjoyable. In addition, the chef's assistants and the translators added to a great experience.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was my second time at a Le Cordon Bleu ateliers in Paris. This time I took the Market Tour atelier with the chef. I had to arrive at the school at 8:30 am ( at the 15ème district in Paris) and the whole group (around 18 people split in 2 groups ) walked to a street market nearby ,on where we stopped at many little kiosks such as cheeses kiosk , meats,poultry,fruits,vegetables,etc, and in each of them the chef was explaining all about how to buy and how to cook the things. We also bought many things to bring to the school and returned at around 11:30 am. From 12 to 12:30 we took a "degustacion" with terrines , cheeses, fruits, breads and 3 choices of wine. After that we went to the second floor classroom on where we started to see the chef in action cooking a 3 course meal. Finishing that (at around 3 :30 pm)we were allowed to taste all the delicious dishes.