Review Highlights

Cary, North Carolina
via mobile
Fun and informative day in Champagne - totally worth it

kate_p_snaps

Recommended experiences in and around Paris
from $296.01
from $224.23
from $72.90
from $137.39
More Info
All reviews jean bernard day trip champagne region cheese making cheese maker moet chandon tour guide champagne tour would highly recommend this tour reims cathedral french culture his passion behind the scenes food and wine jb winery goats
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2019 via mobile

We spent a wonderful day visiting the French countryside and Champagne with JB. I highly recommend this tour. It is not just Champagne tasting but is very educational all along the way. From Notre Dame, to pink biscuit shop, cheese tasting, lunch, and the champagne houses- wonderful highlight of our trip to Paris! JB is very efficient and keeps everything moving and on time. I would definitely do one of his tours again and will recommend his company to others. Absolutely loved it!

Reviewed October 15, 2019

The rainy weather all day didn't prevent us from having a great day in Champagne with JB. In addition to the three champagne houses, you also get the chance to visit lots of local historical landmarks and to try some local food products. The visits to Mumm and Moet were very informative and I have a new appreciation for champagne. I also loved the contrast with the visit to the last champagne maker - a small, local producer.
The price may seem a bit high but after the end of the day you'll feel like you really got a bargain considering how much you see and do (and there's a very filling lunch included)

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 7, 2019

What a great day! JB was so awesome!! Thanks for putting every little detail together, we had an amazing experience. We definitely recommend this tour.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 30, 2019 via mobile

I can’t rate this experience highly enough. JB was a wonderful host, very attentive, informative and funny. We really enjoyed spending the day with him and immersing ourselves into the French culture. JB really explained a lot about everything and made the tour more than just a tour. I would do it again any day and actually can’t wait to go back! The food and wine was absolutely delicious and I loved that he took us to some non tourist spots, in fact where he used to go to as a child with his grandparents to pick up wine, cheese and pink biscuits! Thanks JB, your the best!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 20, 2019 via mobile

Many thanks to JB for arranging a perfect day for our group. It was fun, informative and by the end of the day we were all asleep with smiles back to Paris.
I looked at several tour operators prior to booking and JB offered the zest we were looking for. This was not only a Champagne tour but food and history too.
You will not be disappointed!