Book In Advance
Tours from Paris Wine Day Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Google
Ways to Experience Paris Wine Day Tours
from $346.50
More Info
from $323.32
More Info
All reviews goat cheese farm jean bernard french countryside loire valley french wine day trip wine making wine enthusiast champagne region cheese making pouilly fume cheese maker wine maker moet chandon tour guide dom perignon champagne tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

What a fantastic day to the Champagne region! It had a bit of everything - history, culture, scenery, food tasting, fabulous meal, and plenty of champagne! JB is an excellent host and guide. Not only is he very knowledgeable, but he makes it his business to ensure you have a great day full of amazing highlights. This is his own business and it makes all the difference. So much more in your day than the standard bigger tour operators. We would highly recommend this exclusive day trip with JB and Paris Wine Day Tours!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was honored to receive this tour as a birthday gift from my wife and my daughter. My wife has been sober for 30 years, and had to work in Paris anyway, so my daughter, Casey and I were given this grand treat. Casey is a fairly well known Chef and is now in the process of learning the ins and outs of goat farming and cheese making, so this was a natural. I really thought she was just going along with me as good company as she tends to be someone who "knows everything about her subject matters" but this time she was shocked to learn as much as she (we) did from the amazing J.B., (our tour guide!)

It was a fantastic day from the moment he picked us up in the morning, until he dropped us off at the end of a very full day! HE WAS FANTASTIC!!

We strongly recommend Paris Wine Day Tours for any of you who are really serious about learning the art of this beautiful valley!

Merci J.B.!!!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 11, 2019

One of the best tours I have taken in France. I love small group tours because I feel like you receive more of a personal experience without paying for a private tour. I choose the champagne enthusiast tour and JB was our tour guide. He knew the area so well and kept us engaged the entire time. In addition to Moet Chandon and Mumm venues we visited a small family owned champagne vineyard. The lunch included was soooo yummy. The additional stops at the biscuit store, cheese store and Reims cathedral was the icing on the an already lovely day. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND this tour.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed April 16, 2019

JB was a first rate tour guide with a wealth of knowledge about the wines and the Sancerre region we traveled. We recommend this tour to anybody who visits Paris. You won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed November 9, 2018

I would first like to start this review thanking JB for not leaving me and my best friend behind when we got lost on our way to the meeting site (it was completely our fault put the wrong address in the Uber request).

This tour was so much more than just tasting Champagne. We really got to learn a lot about French history through visiting several historical sites. We got to try a lot of tasting local treats such a yummy crispy puff dessert or cheese from a local vendor.

We also were taken to have lunch at a restaurant where all the options were delicious.

And then there was the Champagne. There was plenty of it! Make sure to bring some water along with you to hydrate! I guess what im trying to say with this review is that yes there will be Champagne, and if bubbles are your fancy this trip will disappoint.

Buy JB really trying to give you a quality experience which includes all the other things I mentioned and I greatly appreciated it!

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank Katherine R
winedaytours, Wine tour guide at Paris Wine Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

Dear Katherine,

Thanks a lot for the lovely words you wrote about your Champagne Enthusiast Tour and me:), it was really nice to share that day with you. Thanks for your confidence. Hope to see you again in one of our other tours.

Cheers,
JB

Reviewed November 1, 2018

First of all, our tour guide Jean Bernard (JB) was so delightful. We had to leave very early for our day in Reims & Epernay. He greeted everyone at the cafe where we met the minibus. The minibus was very comfortable for the long trip. JB provided hot coffee & pastries for us on the way to Reims - very thoughtful and delicious. Our stop in Reims included the cathedral (spectacular) and a biscuit & cheese shop. It was so obvious that the owner's and JB had an excellent rapport. Everything was delicious and there was no pressure to buy anything. Loved going to Mumm. It was a wonderful, informative tour. Lunch was delicious and it included local wines. Couldn't ask for more. Moet Chandon, a small local winery (amazing), Dom Perignon's tomb and a WWI cemetery finished the afternoon. JB was just amazing. We fit in so many things into 1 unforgettable day. I would highly recommend this tour. Thanks for a great day, JB!!

Date of experience: November 2018